Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-29-2012, 12:15 PM   #11 
Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

Final Update to this thread:

6 betta girls survived and two catfish. One fish still looks 'iffy' but she's a toughie and may make it despite the odds. The fish that came through it all the best were my breeder's and aqua bid fish.

There are 4 new baby girls in the tank: yellow/purple VT, cambodian CT, blue/green VT and cello/blue marble Spade/T. Fighting amongst themselves stopped when introduced to main sorority (had been in hospital tank in sorority of 5. Lost one due to overnight fighting). Being surrounded by fish twice their size has mellowed them out.

Tank conditions are optimal and I've seen accelerated growth in the orange twins since the loss of the older, bigger fish. I expected that, as the original sorority leader has passed on. Not sure yet which one has replaced her. There are two older fish that may take the mantle. We'll see.

At any rate, the posts on this thread end here... :)
Here Fishy Fishy Fishy is offline   Reply With Quote