Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-30-2012, 08:29 PM   #6221 
Mikayla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaShan View Post
Thank you:) Tim Burton is my favorite director. Since he has a dark and morbid personality when it comes to films and my betta is dark colored I figured why not? Lol :D
I feel like you should add "blood" to the statue somehow. Or add oompa loompa's. :P Tim Burton is my favorite person ever. lol. I love him! And your betta is BEAUTIFUL! I dont normally like black but there is something about him! Love the tank setup.
Mikayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #6222 
ParaShan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikayla View Post
I feel like you should add "blood" to the statue somehow. Or add oompa loompa's. :P Tim Burton is my favorite person ever. lol. I love him! And your betta is BEAUTIFUL! I dont normally like black but there is something about him! Love the tank setup.
LOL I totally agree! I wanted my tank to have a "zen" theme. I need some tranquility in my life lol my next tank will def be a Tim Burton themed tank.
ParaShan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:43 PM   #6223 
LionCalie

Here is a new tank of mine. Found it at Walmart for around $30. It's a 3 gallon cube that has a cool LED light that attaches to the back of the aquarium. It also comes with a 1-3 gallon internal filter that works nicely without needing to be baffled. I'm not currently using it.

LionCalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #6224 
SarahandOscar

My original tank's size and my 4 upgrades waiting for the boys once they're out of hospital! I just have to work on raising the light so they're all covered and wait a week till the tank warming haha!
Attached Images

SarahandOscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #6225 
SarahandOscar

[quote=LionCalie;1101079]Here is a new tank of mine. Found it at Walmart for around $30. It's a 3 gallon cube that has a cool LED light that attaches to the back of the aquarium. It also comes with a 1-3 gallon internal filter that works nicely without needing to be baffled. I'm not currently using it.

Thats awesome, i wish i could find them here in Aus, it's 3 x the size of my cube that comes with a light. (post above)
SarahandOscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #6226 
lilyth88

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionCalie View Post
Here is a new tank of mine. Found it at Walmart for around $30. It's a 3 gallon cube that has a cool LED light that attaches to the back of the aquarium. It also comes with a 1-3 gallon internal filter that works nicely without needing to be baffled. I'm not currently using it.

I am pretty sure, not positive, that the plant with the white edging is not a true aquatic plant.
lilyth88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:44 PM   #6227 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyth88 View Post
I am pretty sure, not positive, that the plant with the white edging is not a true aquatic plant.
i thought it looked like a fake plant
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:21 PM   #6228 
Shirleythebetta

Does anyone know a way to get scratches out of acryllic? I have a nice five gallon I want to set up but the person who gave it to me scratched the heck out of it.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:25 PM   #6229 
LionCalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
i thought it looked like a fake plant
You are correct, it's a fake silk plant.
LionCalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:45 PM   #6230 
kfryman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
Here's Cheeto's 10 gal. tank.

Please ignore the rubber band on his cave. I recently did some rearranging and removed a lot of java moss and tied just a little bit of it to the sides of his betta log and after wrestling with trying to tie it to a round object that kept rolling around while I was trying to tie a knot with wet thread, I gave up and just used a rubber band on the anubias! Maybe if I'm feeling ambitious next weekend when I do his water change, I'll pull it out and tie it on with thread. That big fat rubber band is bugging me! LOL

Thanks for posting a picture of a planted tank lol. Is that dwarf sag? Looks like a nice long carpet, keep up the good work!
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank