Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #11 
thekinetic

I think I kind turned this thread into a paranormal thread, oops!^_^

I don't fear the bad things that come from over on the other side, I fought one before and on it's own ground. It was in a dream, I awoke in my own room and there is it was a mass of black nothingness. I don't know what it was but I know it wasn't good. When it started to move towards me I reached out and summoned energy to me (as I have learned to do while awake) but in the dream world it was amplified 100 fold, and I focused it as a weapon towards the being. It surged forth to meet my energy with what sounded like a roar, and when the two met I could feel it's taint. The dream shuddered and shook as the two clashed, but it couldn't sustain itself and fell apart. I awoke in pain as the energy gathered in the dream still surged through me but soon faded.

I sometimes fear what my studies may have done to me.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:18 PM   #12 
betta lover1507

My brother played it once, me, my dad, and my cousin (same age as me) where in the same room.... nothing happened :P
the thing that ISN'T good to do, it a Ouija board, or wigi board. i had bad experiences with that the apartment was a bit "messy" after i decided i didn't want to use it no more. i did what needed to be done, and it was good... until my dad screwed it all up -.-" the apartment is a bit twisty a bit, but it's been like that before we came in. but now am having the things come again o.o" i saw things two nights ago.

Some reason (being myself) i wanted to sleep on the hall way floor don't judge me, and middle of the night (my cat was beside me) i some reason opened my eyes, and i saw a dark wing (my bed room door was open, and light comes through the windows) and it was actually moving back and forth, i just went into the the living room afterwards :P

the reason i couldn't see the figure that well, was because my parents room is beside mines, and i was looking that direction, and there door was closed, so it was mostly in front of my parents room

Last edited by betta lover1507; 06-01-2012 at 02:24 PM.
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #13 
lvandert

lol Back in st. paul we lived less than a block away from a cemetery. we had stragglers all the time. It was cool!
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #14 
xShainax

Reminds me of the movie "Bloody mary"
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:48 PM   #15 
lvandert

lol. Ah I love my ghosts and spirits. They make life fun. like the other day my tv randomly turned on. we were across the room and our roommate was was in his room. We were all really confuzzled
Old 06-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #16 
betta lover1507

it kinda creeps me out o.o but it does make life a bit interesting :P just even though they sound fun, some are bad. then there is some that are good

yeah this turned into a paranormal thread XD instead of bloodymary haha
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #17 
lvandert

their so closely related though its almost impossible not to.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #18 
xShainax

I pick up on their EMF a lot. I can also feel when a TV is on in a room far away.
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:58 AM   #19 
lelei

Didn't this all start from the movie "Candyman" look in the mirror and say it 3x and he will come and get cha..oh boy..I hated that movie..and never wanted to look in the mirror again..well in the dark anyways..
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:31 PM   #20 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
I think I kind turned this thread into a paranormal thread, oops!^_^

I don't fear the bad things that come from over on the other side, I fought one before and on it's own ground. It was in a dream, I awoke in my own room and there is it was a mass of black nothingness. I don't know what it was but I know it wasn't good. When it started to move towards me I reached out and summoned energy to me (as I have learned to do while awake) but in the dream world it was amplified 100 fold, and I focused it as a weapon towards the being. It surged forth to meet my energy with what sounded like a roar, and when the two met I could feel it's taint. The dream shuddered and shook as the two clashed, but it couldn't sustain itself and fell apart. I awoke in pain as the energy gathered in the dream still surged through me but soon faded.

I sometimes fear what my studies may have done to me.

that sounds alittle like a dream i had afew years ago...
but the big black mass was in a corner of my grandparents basement,
I had gone downstairs to see why everyone else wouldnt go down there
and in the corner i could see something, it was shaped like an orb but black with no solid form. As i had drawn closer to it, it moved towards me so i decided to just confront it knowing there was a chance i wouldnt wake up. It was strange because i was pushing it up the stairs, everyone had left the house or had gone into another room, it felt like.... hmm... hard to describe what it felt like....
At one point it seemed like my body had become formless as well because as i was pushing/fighting that thing we passed through the walls of the house and slowly moved up, in one moment I almost felt like giving up but something urged me to keep going so with every ounce of thought/feeling i asked the universe, the trees, the animals, everything for help and just as the sun was rising i gave one final push and the thing exploded when that first sliver of sun ray touched it and everything seemed to breath a sigh of relief, then i woke up feeling extremely exhausted but very much refreshed.

I have seen, heard and felt "things growing up it was common except for the bad ones....

Last edited by BettaHeart; 06-02-2012 at 11:49 PM.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote