Olympia
TFK Moderator

Those other two places, lol. -__-
Clinical strength deodorant? I have to try that. ><
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:44 PM   #92 
djembekah

i don't like wearing makeup. its itchy and uncomfortable. but my skin is SOOOO oily, and i have acne and scars and the occasional kids will ask what's on my face, which kinda upsets me. so i wear makeup. i like how it looks i just wish it wasn't necessary to keep me from feeling self conscious. i mean there are days where i don't wear any makeup, and give no thought, but then those kids say stuff again and i'm like "...do your parents not teach you that different people have different appearances?
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:49 PM   #93 
dramaqueen
Banned

People are so rude.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #94 
MistersMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
um periods....
+100
FOR SURE the worste part
and also being judged for not being skinny, i hate that, but WE are the ones who should be able to be fat, but its not sociably acceptable...
and shaving my armpits and legs... shaving period... lol
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:56 PM   #95 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

My lord, Bekah! I almost never wear any sort of covering up make up. It's counter productive, clogging your pores more. However I totally get the self conscious thing as I've been down that road. I have tons of acne scars, I attack my face and can't help it. I've never received any sort of comment on my skin (Canada's legendary politeness?), not even sarcastic ones. Not acceptable.
Kids? You gotta forgive them, they usually aren't aware that their words have an effect on people (I've seen this go as far as my age-17). Though, yea, it still hurts.
Have you tried prescription acne care? I hate doctors and drugging myself but I feel it's for the best when your self esteem is at risk. ><
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #96 
MistersMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvandert View Post
Not to laugh but I just came across this and started to giggle, some of the responses just get to me I guess.
I would have to say TOM (Time of month) can be troublesome at times. That and I get migraines with TOM, I hate headaches and at times I'm in our room, lights off, tv off and an ice pack on my head just trying to battle pain :/
rubbing around your nose, like giving the piece sign and running your fingers down each side, or rubbing on the bone behind my ears helps with my migranes, i have migranes almost every day of the month i had to take 4 IBprofen to make a dent !
Quote:
Quote:
i hate being a woman in general.
MHM... me too and i have to work cattle all summer,with my grandpa, and when its my time of the month, i ask for a week or 4 days off, and he gets mad at me! like ' you can learn to live with it like all women' and my response is always ' well, don't bother waking me up in the morning for the next few days because im not helping!' than he 'fires' me lol
Old 06-11-2012, 10:08 PM   #97 
MistersMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjayBetta View Post
hehe What I hate about being a woman....... Not being able to fart in public without someone thinking your gross but when a Man does it... oh hes just a man.... Ugh :P lmao
EXACTLY!!! i thought i was weird for always thinking this lol..
Old 06-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #98 
Laki

Sometimes the bags underneath my eyes sweat T-T
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:55 PM   #99 
djembekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
My lord, Bekah! I almost never wear any sort of covering up make up. It's counter productive, clogging your pores more. However I totally get the self conscious thing as I've been down that road. I have tons of acne scars, I attack my face and can't help it. I've never received any sort of comment on my skin (Canada's legendary politeness?), not even sarcastic ones. Not acceptable.
Kids? You gotta forgive them, they usually aren't aware that their words have an effect on people (I've seen this go as far as my age-17). Though, yea, it still hurts.
Have you tried prescription acne care? I hate doctors and drugging myself but I feel it's for the best when your self esteem is at risk. ><
Posted via Mobile Device
i've done prescription care before. i mean my self esteem is pretty okay, its just these kids really...u.u oh well. i usually get over it.

on top of not liking how it feels, i'm allergic to 2382894043989 things so i'm always itchy. i cannot seem to find an eye shadow that will legitimately not make my eyes itchy. i hate all of the things. sigh.

oh and i need to buy some serious face wash.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #100 
Laki

I found my face cleared up after I stopped washing my face with things. I only ever wash it with plain water (except for occassionally I'll exfoliate with a St.Ives apricot scrub knock-off or use a mud mask) and then put on Jameison (the company that makes vitamins) pure vitamin E cream.
My face was (and still is) prone to breakouts. Moreso around TOM now. I don't know if it would help you Bekah? My face is oily too -_- I made myself stop touching it with my hands.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote