Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Other Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-12-2012, 08:50 PM   #21 
helms97

I agree with emeraldsky on the tiger bard tank! They are great fish! If i had an eighty gallon i would get a mix of about 40-50 albino, green, and regular tiger barbs.. And i believe they are compatible with neon tetras so i would get some of those too
helms97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #22 
MistersMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Yeah I've seen the "Lake Monsters" or whatever it is, and he hopped into a pool of piranhas, pointing out 1. they are not hungry 2. he isn't wearing anything shiny (such as the young girl with a bottle cap belt), he isn't flailing like a dying animal, and he isn't bleeding :3 But, I bet it is still fun to feed them :p

I think... I wouldn't mind pearl gouramis but I'd have to read up what their needs are, and I don't know if you can have a group?

HOW DARE YOU INSULT JEREMY WADES SHOW!! jk lol, but he is my FAVORITE person EVER, so the show is named river monsters...
lol.
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #23 
lvandert

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistersMom View Post
HOW DARE YOU INSULT JEREMY WADES SHOW!! jk lol, but he is my FAVORITE person EVER, so the show is named river monsters...
lol.
lol I love that show too!
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #24 
MistersMom

Quote:
lol I love that show too!
lol, good, everyone should lmao...i have actually mailed him letters and he responded to both of them! i feel special lol
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:27 PM   #25 
Sena Hansler

I love River Monsters LOL.

Anyways, yesterday ("plethory of animals (and fish)" thread in "other fish") we got a ton of critters...

Here is what I have, and most of the guppies are in the 80 xD Some are in with my sorority in the 20 lol. Poor things are pestered... :/ I may remove them.

THEY ARE ALL IN QUARANTINE. They were all free, and this one poor angel is the biggest, and is powdered with ich.

Amber tetras (3), angel (has ich), albino shark, tons of guppies, ghost shrimp...the pictured one has eggs! another type of tetra (forgot the name) and the three angels (one is albino!!)

One 10 gallon had the guppies
The other had the rest of the fish!!! And a HUGE plant that is over a foot in length.
Attached Images

Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #26 
thekoimaiden
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistersMom View Post
lol, good, everyone should lmao...i have actually mailed him letters and he responded to both of them! i feel special lol
Really? That's awesome! River Monsters is one of my favorite shows, too. I used to claim Sunday as "fish day" because I changed water on all of my tanks (around 60 gal total), ate sushi, and finished the day watching River Monsters. lol!

Wow! You did get a lot of fish, Sena! You can charge admission to your apartment! It looks like your 80 gal tank will have plenty of inhabitants.
thekoimaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:04 PM   #27 
Sena Hansler

Haha yeah! Unfortunately, the thought of "ich" which looked CLUMPED to me, turns out the poor baby has COLUMNARIS!!! Plus a wound on his eye, and on his side. -facepalm- So EVERYONE in the quarantine are doubley quarantined. tHE SHRIMP probably won't last through FURAN-2...
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote