Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-17-2012, 09:51 AM   #191 
AngelicScars

Coffee is my first drink of the day 99% of the time. I neeeeed it, or I get migraines. :-/
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:24 AM   #192 
Laki

I need coffee too but lately its been upsetting my stomach so I'm drinking more tea.
Alopecia is not a fun thing :< A friend of mine lost all his hair and wore bandannas and hats everyday. His loss was due to stress I think but I don't know the extent of the disorder :(
I have a water filter too and I fill up my water bottle daily but I don't know ..I try to drink it but sometimes I just wait for juice or tea. I drank 2 bottles of water yesterday, hot chocolate and some sprite (I know I shouldnt have pop with a UTI but I was at work and I'm refuse to drink from their scuzzy taps. I brought 2 bottles of filtered water from home) And I refuse to drink bottled water from stores unless absolutely necessary.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:19 AM   #193 
Sakura8

*hugs* Hair is overrated. Way overrated. It's too much work. Be proud of your smooth head. I would be.

EDIT: The reason I don't drink as much water as I should? Too lazy to pour a glass of cold water from the Brita pitcher and don't like lukewarm water. -___- Now that I have an insulated glass that keeps things cold, I drink more. Otherwise, I always grab a can of soda because it's there all nice and ready and it's cold. Yes, I am indeed lazy. :(

And I gotta say, fashion is totally starting to bug me. Too short, too skimpy, too tight, too uncomfortable. If I gotta change into a strapless just to wear a top, chances are I'm not going to wear it. And then there's that trend on sexy, even for little girls. Padded bikinis for 6 year olds? Seriously?

Last edited by Sakura8; 06-17-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:35 AM   #194 
lvandert

huh I guess that explains why I've never had one, I LOVE WATER! lol It's all I ever drink. Occasionally I drink a soda or juice (infact I always have it on hand but my bf drinks it more than me) and 5-6 days out of the week I have one cup of coffee every morning. Ever since I was a kid and people asked me if I wanted a pop, I always said "no just water please". Growing up my mom didn't like put a ban on it or hide it. I also would go out to the garden and find a snack out there. I was a weird child lol
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:37 AM   #195 
Sakura8

Haha. Embrace that weird childhood, you'll live longer than me 'cause you eat healthier. :D
Old 06-17-2012, 11:41 AM   #196 
lvandert

lol I don't honestly try to I guess I just gravitate towards fresh fruit and veggies
Old 06-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #197 
Sakura8

You are so lucky that eating healthy comes naturally to you. :)
Old 06-17-2012, 11:50 AM   #198 
lvandert

you put those "lean cuisine" or "skinny cow" foods in front of me and I wont touch them though. I can't stand them to be honest. "health shakes" are just as gross. My bf's mom was like "here drink this its a healthy chocolate shake" I gagged on the first sip. She was "huh your so skinny I thought you'd like that. it's good for you and will help you keep that figure" I so had to hold my tongue back...
Old 06-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #199 
Leeniex

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicScars View Post
Coffee is my first drink of the day 99% of the time. I neeeeed it, or I get migraines. :-/
I take Vivarin every day. Hate the smell and taste of coffee.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:55 PM   #200 
Leeniex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
And I gotta say, fashion is totally starting to bug me. Too short, too skimpy, too tight, too uncomfortable. If I gotta change into a strapless just to wear a top, chances are I'm not going to wear it. And then there's that trend on sexy, even for little girls. Padded bikinis for 6 year olds? Seriously?
Ugh, try to buy a t-shirt or top for someone my age and size. The freaking necks are huge. Just because I am a size 12 doesn't mean I have a giant head. I don't want my bewbs hanging out either. I have to buy men's t-shirts.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote