Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #21 
lelei

Such gorgeous selection:) @ Mo are you still selling ur's too?
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 06:52 PM   #22 
Mo

Yep. Mine is still available
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 06:53 PM   #23 
MollyJean

I would take a few of them if you don't mind sending them all here. I've got lots of 10 gallon tanks waiting for new boys and still need a bunch of girls. What is shipping for Sparkles, Micah, Poppet and Casper? They'll all be well taken care of, at least 5 gallons of filtered, heated water each and a large variety of food.
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #24 
MoonShadow

I would do priority shipping for $10 for 4 of them or express for $20
MoonShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:48 AM   #25 
MollyJean

Alright, priority should work. I'll PM you with info and get yours :)

And then I will go set up tanks so they have a place to live when they get here. *giddy*
Old 06-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #26 
MoonShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShainax View Post
I would take Ducky in a heart beat. I am going to ask my dad about him later
Are you able to take him? Let me know! I have others interested in him as well, but you replied first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyJean View Post
Alright, priority should work. I'll PM you with info and get yours :)

And then I will go set up tanks so they have a place to live when they get here. *giddy*
Fabulous! I PMed you back!!
Old 06-17-2012, 06:25 PM   #27 
MoonShadow

I would just like to thank those of you who are adopting bettas this week! They are all set to be shipped to their new homes tomorrow, and I now have space to take in 5 new rescues, and hopefully make their lives better. Thanks again to everyone!
Old 06-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #28 
MollyJean

Well you picked a good place to adopt them out, lol. Can't wait to get those beautiful boys!

I'm setting up a divided 20 gallon for 3 of them, and the other will go in a divided 10 gallon, beside Corrin. Just depends who is in what shape and how big they are. I'll probably keep the smallest one with Corrin, less room and all. But til the big tank is established and they've been quarantined, I've got a 10 gallon tank for each of them *nodnod*

You're an angel, give me a yell if you have any more that need new homes. I've got the room and the means to care for them! (though now that there are so many, my friends and family are calling me the crazy fish lady >.>)
Old 06-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #29 
MollyJean

YAY! I waited outside at the end of the driveway for the mail woman this morning, lol! The boys are here, and they all look pretty good. Very active and healthy looking, all 4 are eating, but the white one came in with ich. They're all being treated, just in case, and watched closely (They're right above my monitor, on a shelf, where I put all my quarantines) and their little personalities are already coming out!

The double tail and the crown tail are both very personable, they love following my finger, and the one with the most fin damage, the halfmoon, is so so active! I'm keeping an extra close eye on the white boy, he's kinda skittish and a little clamped, but that's expected right now. He'll feel better, soon!

Forgive me if I pick a few new names for them. My brother will want to name the one that's going in his room, and I'll probably name them based on personality, but if I rename them, I'll tell you! Thank you so so much for rescuing these beautiful boys and sending them my way, I already love them!
Old 06-21-2012, 12:48 PM   #30 
Alcemistnv

Stunning, STUNNING fish! I think when I get the room, I'm definitely going to watch out for your rescues :3

I'm currently residing primarily in a college dorm and I think thhe most I can handle is maybe 2 or 3 bettas.
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote