Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-17-2012, 08:36 PM   #1 
Knitterly

Betta at Petsmart... that I WANT

I'm trying to convince my husband to let me set up the 3gal as a male tank and bring home this little fellow. He's a dragonscale and is light minty green with orange fins and black edges. Sorry that the pic is so bad, but I think you guys would be able to appreciate him even from this pic. LOL.

Knitterly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:01 PM   #2 
Lizzie the Badger

Oh wow! You better get him before I do XD
Lizzie the Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:49 PM   #3 
mattoboy

I hate the feeling of leaving behind a betta... hes a beaut
mattoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #4 
Laki

Go back and get him. He's a handsome purrdy Mg and I want him to be in a home where he's loved and I can see more pics :)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #5 
DovaBetta

Looks like a good one to me! I was surprised to find out later that people seem to find bad choices in bettas at chain petstores. I actually saw quite a few beauties when I was picking mine!
DovaBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:01 PM   #6 
Lenimph

Uhg I saw this beautiful black doubletail at petco. He was absolutely gorgeous but I didn't have room for him so I didn't get him and now he's gone.

Go get him before someone else does or he dies ;-;
Lenimph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:20 PM   #7 
Laki

It's not bad choices a lot of people really like the reds and blues!! My first betta with my bf was a royal blue VT. Matt picked him out but there was others I would hve chosen over him- I'm really glad I didn't though!! Laki was the best fish and will be forever in my heart .
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:20 PM   #8 
xShainax

I have had one bad Petsmart betta.
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:26 PM   #9 
Twilight Storm

I'd go grab him too, the way he's acting in the picture, it looks like he wants to go home with you. I have never seen a plakat, other then the kings/giants, in our Petsmart or Petco.

If you don't get him he may end up going home with someone who won't take good care of him.... I can't really talk though I have 8 of the little guys and swore off any more as pet only fish. ;)

Maybe explain to your husband how much you want to get him, and seeing as how he won't need to take care of him, and you already have the tank and supplies there is no reason not to pick him up?
Twilight Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:13 AM   #10 
Knitterly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Storm View Post
I'd go grab him too, the way he's acting in the picture, it looks like he wants to go home with you. I have never seen a plakat, other then the kings/giants, in our Petsmart or Petco.

If you don't get him he may end up going home with someone who won't take good care of him.... I can't really talk though I have 8 of the little guys and swore off any more as pet only fish. ;)

Maybe explain to your husband how much you want to get him, and seeing as how he won't need to take care of him, and you already have the tank and supplies there is no reason not to pick him up?
I like the way you think. LOL> I'd really like to, and honestly, if the big 10 gal were done cycling and the girls moved from separate bowls into the thing, I think I could convince him. He's panicking because I have 4 bowls and a divided 2 gal running right now while I wait for the cycling to be done. Sigh. I may try to talk him into the male anyways.

If I could have put together a dream male, it would have been dragon, plackat, and have orange and blue together. I'm thinking this one was meant to be mine...
Knitterly is offline   Reply With Quote