Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-22-2012, 08:57 AM   #11 
thekinetic

Wow all over DC and to the smithsonian....he's a real bad boy isn't he!(sarcasm)

Seriously, THAT'S what passes for bad these days? In my day bad was the guy who cut school to go kick someones butt. Shoot my bro once broke into a main sewer tunnel with his friend and followed it all the way to Herdon from Springfield (I'm in Va). Gone for at least twelve hours, my parents were worried sick, and he came back dirty and cut up.

Go with the guy, have some fun while you're young and can!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:53 AM   #12 
Leeniex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romad View Post
Don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable and just tell him NO!

If he doesn't listen to you, he's not someone you want to be with because he doesn't respect or care about what you want. Good luck!
This.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:55 AM   #13 
Pogthefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Wow all over DC and to the smithsonian....he's a real bad boy isn't he!(sarcasm)

Seriously, THAT'S what passes for bad these days? In my day bad was the guy who cut school to go kick someones butt. Shoot my bro once broke into a main sewer tunnel with his friend and followed it all the way to Herdon from Springfield (I'm in Va). Gone for at least twelve hours, my parents were worried sick, and he came back dirty and cut up.

Go with the guy, have some fun while you're young and can!

He would do all that stuff... and he SAYS he wants to go like do sumthin illegal or sumthin.. but idk :/ So i dont wanna be goin all over DC with him i prefer to stay in one place. Maybe ill offfer for us to see a movie or sumthin. Say I dont feel all that gud.
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:40 PM   #14 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogthefish View Post
He would do all that stuff... and he SAYS he wants to go like do sumthin illegal or sumthin.. but idk :/ So i dont wanna be goin all over DC with him i prefer to stay in one place. Maybe ill offfer for us to see a movie or sumthin. Say I dont feel all that gud.

You have a say in this date so come up with something that works for both of you. You shouldn't have to say you don't feel good to get out of a situation, just come up with a better situation.

Forgive me for saying so but this guy (kid) sounds a bit immature and confused. Who says they want to quote "go like do something illegal"? Huh?

Not sure why you think he's someone to hang with since you're already making excuses not to.
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:48 PM   #15 
betta lover1507

this guy sounds like a burden (no offense) :\ i don't think it is much of a good idea, but it's your choice, we can't force you
i know there is no better way but just to say no, i have issue's on saying no to people but i force myself to. it's better to be honest. this "guy" sounds immature to say " do sumthin illegal or sumthin". as you said he is so nice, to you though. well that me blabbering my opinions
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #16 
Pogthefish

Ill just go once and see how it works out, i mean he is rlly nice wen hes not trying to show off :P I think thats just it... but thanks for the adivce :)
Old 06-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #17 
doggyhog

I guess if you want to go, we can't stop you, but I personally wouldn't go out with anyone who wants to do illegal things. Not a good way to impress a girl IMO. LOL But maybe I am just old fashioned or something?

If he makes you uncomfortable at all, stay away from him. There is this guy at my youth group who kept trying to put his arm around me and I told him I would give him a black eye if he did it again. LOL maybe not the best way but it worked. ;)
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:33 AM   #18 
ninjafish

Any guy who wants to do illegal things with a girl he's trying to impress is putting that girl in danger. You both could get arrested, or end up pissing off the wrong people. Good men don't put the girl they care about in danger!

(Also, lots of guys seem nice. They do that to get what they want, most of the time.)

Hopefully you have fun. Don't be afraid to tell him off or walk away if he makes you uncomfortable. You have every right to!
ninjafish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:39 AM   #19 
Pogthefish

Lol k np. And tbh I don't think he REALLY wanted to do something bad ;) But he is basically depending on me to fnd his way around dc, so he better keep his act together or he'll find himself stranded :P
Old 06-23-2012, 12:09 PM   #20 
betta lover1507

^^ lol, lets hope not (i mean he becomes jerky {jerky.... some word XD})
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote