Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #11 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestral View Post
D'awww!
They are both family members! It's so odd how people think, "oh, it's just a fish."
I cry for days when one dies. Days. :( They are both so... unique! They're so smart, and they each have such different personalities. It's amazing.
IKR. I lost two today. The first one that died I bought on wednesday. She wasn't eating and wasn't moving much. Today she was floating weird but eventually went to the bottom of the tank & died.
So I went back to petsmart and they had one female left- IDENTICAL to the one tht died. My gut told me it was a bad IDE, but I got her anyways, I didn't want to leave her there! And about an hour ago I found the new one dead.

Must've been a bad batch. I was QTing them and the ones that died have the same environment set ups as my others in QT that are doing wonderfully.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:59 PM   #12 
Kestral

Oh no, I'm so sorry! D: All my bettas have to look different, or I'm scared that they'll fall to eachothers fates, if that makes sense. No fish can look like Silver, Royal, or Kiwi, because I'm afraid they'll die.
If I get another fish, it'll be a female. I had one female, Kiwi, but she jumped out of her tank while I was at church and I was too late. :( She was just growing up and turning a nice blue color, too.
Kestral is offline   Reply With Quote