Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-22-2012, 03:17 PM   #1 
GunsABlazin

what the Chaos led to.

Well a few of ya might remember that i moved a while back. Once we got here it took almost a week for both of my heaters to level the tanks out and such.
Well in the midst of all of this, poor Thor got upset and a little sick. He never had the best immune system and had started tail biting. He passed before my hectic life could mellow out and let me treat him.
I have since torn down both of my 10g. One i sent with a friend for his Bearded dragon and the other has been set back up for my male guppies.
Loki is in my 20g with about 6 adult female guppies and around 20 fry (he and the molly FM have cut the ranks by about 3/4). Any males i find get removed and put in the 10g that is up.
Loki seems quite happy to chase the guppie and molly girls when he feels frisky and just chill with them when hes relaxed. I have never had him chase and fully flair at a fish untill i for the molly girl. I will only get another betta if he passes, and it will be a king. Its gotten hard to keep up with them...and my horses and a job.
One day i do hope to Set up a 55 long and set a natural tank up and breed, but that wont be for a while.
I will get a new camera and get some new pictures of Loki. He has developed some red in some of his rays, more purple in his blue, more white on his face and white speckles all over. All healthy colors, none of them are problems...i have been sure to check on that each time he changes ;). Also he has developed more, showing double rays.

Dont know if any of ya missed me...but im back!
GunsABlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:54 PM   #2 
Sakura8

:( I'm sorry things were so hectic for you. It's hard to have fish in a hectic life. But I'm glad you're back!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:05 PM   #3 
MistersMom

awe im sorry about thor! how sad... Glad to see you are getting things together.
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:04 PM   #4 
GunsABlazin

i was real sad when he passed...but he just wasnt doin good.
GunsABlazin is offline   Reply With Quote