Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #40331 
djembekah

i was cleaning up the food in the tank/vacuuming/water changing and Cinderella got sucked up! i feel so bad ;-; she got close to getting sucked through the hole i was like DJGFASDKL;LKFJS;LKJF NOOOOO yanked the siphon out in time though. she looks ok, just rough and beat up, but i'm going to keep an eye on her. i feel so bad *sob* she was chasing the food i was taking away
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #40332 
thekinetic

Well so much so much! Lets' see first Legend of Korra season finale was great! :D

Siphoned my tank out and cleaned it up. And now got some new fishies! A very pretty veiltail betta and a cory that I swear is on crack....*looks at tank* O_O he's still at it, I think I'll name him tweak!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:59 PM   #40333 
Silverfang

I has two more new girls! Plus two more plants, one wendtlov (no idea of the spelling) java fern, and a large hygro plant. I swear my tank is half cabomba and 45% hygro. One girl was too camera shy, and she's still stress striped. But she did come for supper. Have two who are too shy to come up for food yet. But it's still early.

The other girl, with a black stripe! It's the scale colouring, not an injury or something.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:23 PM   #40334 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Well so much so much! Lets' see first Legend of Korra season finale was great! :D

Siphoned my tank out and cleaned it up. And now got some new fishies! A very pretty veiltail betta and a cory that I swear is on crack....*looks at tank* O_O he's still at it, I think I'll name him tweak!
LOK FAN! Hehe dunno if you saw the post but I watched the first 10 episodes straight last night. Because at first I was like "that's gunna be lame" but then the commercials tortured me too much.
I don't have nick. tv though so I gotta wait till it's online, tomorrow. ;-; Unless you have a website that has it up now?

Also. Mocha chewed up my siphon. I can't do water changes. ERRRG.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:25 PM   #40335 
djembekah

ok, Cinderella looks alright. Just roughed up. as fiesty as normal, and coloring back up.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:50 PM   #40336 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
LOK FAN! Hehe dunno if you saw the post but I watched the first 10 episodes straight last night. Because at first I was like "that's gunna be lame" but then the commercials tortured me too much.
I don't have nick. tv though so I gotta wait till it's online, tomorrow. ;-; Unless you have a website that has it up now?

Also. Mocha chewed up my siphon. I can't do water changes. ERRRG.

Go to justin.tv and try finding it there. I tried typing in korra and some channels are there but the broadcasters weren't live yet.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:56 PM   #40337 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yea don't have it. I watched all 10 on some anime site that came up on top when I googled legend of korra online. NOT the best quality but I don't care....
OH POO THEY POSTED IT. :D HEHEH.
Wait, the season finale is two episodes? The site just released 11/12. :OO
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:10 PM   #40338 
Laki

I'd be rotted if my mom volunteered me for shifts.. That sucks and totally not worth 6 days work for 30 hours -_-"

I just worked 9 hours. yey. Going back in tomorrow for 6, worked yesterday for 6. Dishes sitting in the sink at home for days now. Matt got sick.
I did sell some DS games and my SNES bundle so I have enough money to take my little princess to the dr Monday or Tuesday :)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:29 PM   #40339 
Silverfang

:D It looks so awesome!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:41 PM   #40340 
djembekah

yay! nice job silver :)

nose piercing bump >.< and its sore and frustrationg

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese