Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #21 
Sena Hansler

Blarg! Two accidents today already. one pee and one...really...runny...poo.... (here is the transition from different foods...Yuck!) We did have some of his current food, but it went bad FAST because it was all raw meats in juices with soaked dog food. Yuck. The smell, terrible! The pup, wouldn't touch it (I know why lol). SHHHH don't tell the landlord the poo was on the carpet xD I cleaned it up right after, steam cleaned, de-odorized.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:31 PM   #22 
Shirleythebetta

I wouldn't worry to much about his accidents. I had a blind miniature poodle. She didn't walk on a leash either. It takes a ton of patience but she started going to the front door and scratching when she had to go. She was totally blind. No hope for her eyes. We kept all the furniture the same so she wouldn't get confused and her other senses took over.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #23 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Blarg! Two accidents today already. one pee and one...really...runny...poo.... (here is the transition from different foods...Yuck!) We did have some of his current food, but it went bad FAST because it was all raw meats in juices with soaked dog food. Yuck. The smell, terrible! The pup, wouldn't touch it (I know why lol). SHHHH don't tell the landlord the poo was on the carpet xD I cleaned it up right after, steam cleaned, de-odorized.
Hey at least you cleaned it up! I remember when we were looking at houses it was so gross how many stains were on the carpets and you could tell why kind of people lived there before (dirty)
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #24 
Sena Hansler

Ewww really?! Well, I care about my damage deposit, plus keeping everything sanitary lol.

Shirley, it isn't bad now considering he is a pup haha
Old 06-25-2012, 06:58 PM   #25 
Sena Hansler

June 26 2012

AAARRRGH he found a puddle. He LOVES water. And now my legs and feet smell like wet dog, as does my house LOL.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:42 PM   #26 
Sena Hansler

2012June 26th
So today Scott decided he wanted to pee "like a bog boy" and lift his leg... Well... He fell right over He's had four accidents today, and went outside only once

He also got smoked in the side of the head by the door because he darted out in front of it -sigh- he's fine, of course.

Also, a comical picture, where he is basically going "Aaargh he's got me!"
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2012, 09:45 PM   #27 
teeneythebetta

AWW once my dog tried peeing on a steep hill when I was younger so I held his leg for him.. AWKWARD. xD

Daw cute little boo :3
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #28 
Sena Hansler

Haha xD Well he was trying to pee AWAY from the tree silly thing lol.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:07 AM   #29 
tpocicat

He's so cute, makes me want a puppy, but I've already got 4 dogs so no way.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:52 AM   #30 
Sena Hansler

Well, today he decided once again he won't let us sleep in. I don't mind the howling (it's rather soft and lower, I just cannot stand whining!) but it's noise polution, disrespectful to the neighbors not to keep it under control, and we can get fined for it...

I've tried for most of his bad habits (like biting...little fangs are needles!) with sound (clapping, pennies in a jar) and touch (surprise tap on the shoulder, or nose) but he thinks it's a game So I've resorted to a spray bottle.

Does anyone have tips? It's when he is alone, but we refuse to let him in our room because it's ANOTHER flight of stairs, plus all carpet downstairs. The only way we have on hand, that is humane, is water. xD He LOVES water, but... not when it is sprayed in his face without him expecting it. So far he's learned that when I say "quiet." I mean "no more whining." And that was with only 2 sprays.

I'd like to break him of that before he is older... I mean he does 300% great in the car, no whining, panting, peeing, crying, howling... In the house and outside the house is another thing! :/