Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-24-2012, 10:22 PM   #11 
Shirleythebetta

Enkil* I have the kids around here trained so far. They don't touch my tanks unless I give them permission to help with the feeding but I get you. My 5 year old neice likes to scare herself by walking up to my dad's 55 and putting her hand on it. She jumps when his Pleco moves and laughs, "That fish is creepy Poppy". He has a common Pleco.

Last edited by Shirleythebetta; 06-24-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:23 PM   #12 
LaLaLeyla

I don't have a sorority yet but I'm planning on it soon when I have the space! :)
LaLaLeyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:31 PM   #13 
Enkil

Yeah. My daughter only really does it with my sorority and Sholto. She really likes the girls. She was completely in love with my Gwynfor and understands what happened. She didn't like looking at his empty tank either, but it now has my yellow dragon HMPK male.
Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:36 PM   #14 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkil View Post
Yeah. My daughter only really does it with my sorority and Sholto. She really likes the girls. She was completely in love with my Gwynfor and understands what happened. She didn't like looking at his empty tank either, but it now has my yellow dragon HMPK male.
Aww, Well I am glad you are a mommy who teaches their child about lose. My mother-in-law has a step son (5) who she lies to about fish. He thinks when they die they are back at the petstore or the fishy doctor and they have to stay there forever. I don't like that. He was in love with my fish Captain. When he died the boy was fine. He asked me where Captain was and I told him what happened and he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Oh"
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:44 PM   #15 
Enkil

Wow. No. My daughter was in the room when Gwynfor died. She was on the bed and watched it happened as I was scurrying for a cup. She hasn't taken a shine to the new boy but is in love with watching Sholto and the sorority.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:46 PM   #16 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Wow. No. My daughter was in the room when Gwynfor died. She was on the bed and watched it happened as I was scurrying for a cup. She hasn't taken a shine to the new boy but is in love with watching Sholto and the sorority.
Aww I bet she will be into Betta keeping when she's older :) At least she has someone that knows what they're doing to teach her properly ;)
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:53 PM   #17 
Enkil

Hannibal is hers. His tank is on her dresser. I often hear her in her room talking to him. ^_^
She'll wander in from time to time and watch the sorority. She likes some more than others.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:54 PM   #18 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Hannibal is hers. His tank is on her dresser. I often hear her in her room talking to him. ^_^
She'll wander in from time to time and watch the sorority. She likes some more than others.
Aww how cute! :)
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:16 PM   #19 
Tikibirds

20G

I wanna do natural plants but I need a light

it looks so empty compared to when it was in the 10g

Last edited by Tikibirds; 06-24-2012 at 11:20 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:32 AM   #20 
LittleBettaFish

Here's a couple photos of some of my sorority. They are a mix of HM, HMPK and one CT. Don't have any FTS currently as all my plants are in Chinese takeout containers. Doing a proper planting in around an hour actually.

LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote