Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2012, 03:46 PM   #21 
Curlyfatbottom
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: clovis ca
All the line are different
From head piece
Thickness
Body ratio
Curlyfatbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:53 PM   #22 
Curlyfatbottom
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: clovis ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Well a "tough" gangsta with a chihuahua is hilarious to imagine xD

I have a german shepherd. He's just a pup but he will be huge lol
More like all tea cup, small breed n furry/puffy
N not just gangster, football player, basketball player n body builders

German just get tall not thick
So it won't be so bad
Curlyfatbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:14 PM   #23 
Sena Hansler
Member
 
Sena Hansler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CANADA
Lol I couldn't see my boyfriend with a small dog... He resents Gurgi (pomeranian ****zu terrier) and he took an immediate interest in "Scott" our german shepherd -.- -sigh- all well lol.

Personally I'd like a rottie. Maybe a pit... But, adopt, not buy. Smiley was a pit in the SPCA, and he was so friendly...standard pit...
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #24 
tpocicat
Member
 
tpocicat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fresno, Ca
I love my American Pit Bull Terrier.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #25 
lorax84
Member
 
lorax84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan
I have an APBT and I have gotten sick of all the bully breeds just because they increase the stigma for pit bulls. Most of the time when I tell people that my dog is a APBT, they ask if she is a mix because they expect her to be larger, have a bigger head, etc.

I got her from a friend, who was technically a BYB. He was not breeding to make money or anything, he wanted to get a litter from his 12 yo APBT while she could still be bred so he could have two of the pups. I only went this way because I had interacted with both parent dogs and like their temperament, and I did not pay anything beyond what he had invested in vet visits, etc. I was really happy with the outcome, my dog Coco is by far the best dog I have owned, she is friendly, eager to please and just protective enough. Personally APBT's will be my first choice for the next dog I get as well.
lorax84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:02 PM   #26 
Curlyfatbottom
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: clovis ca
Staffordshire terrier x bull terrier
You will get a dog that look like a pit
That y people ask u if it's cross
Curlyfatbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:04 PM   #27 
teeneythebetta
Member
 
teeneythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorax84 View Post
I have an APBT and I have gotten sick of all the bully breeds just because they increase the stigma for pit bulls. Most of the time when I tell people that my dog is a APBT, they ask if she is a mix because they expect her to be larger, have a bigger head, etc.

I got her from a friend, who was technically a BYB. He was not breeding to make money or anything, he wanted to get a litter from his 12 yo APBT while she could still be bred so he could have two of the pups. I only went this way because I had interacted with both parent dogs and like their temperament, and I did not pay anything beyond what he had invested in vet visits, etc. I was really happy with the outcome, my dog Coco is by far the best dog I have owned, she is friendly, eager to please and just protective enough. Personally APBT's will be my first choice for the next dog I get as well.
Their 12 YR old had pups? OMG! How was she even fertile? That sounds very risky for the mother's life.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:14 PM   #28 
lorax84
Member
 
lorax84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Their 12 YR old had pups? OMG! How was she even fertile? That sounds very risky for the mother's life.
I believe she was 12, although I do not know for sure. I did not realize how old she was until long after the pups where born. She was fine throughout the pregnancy though. After getting my dog and doing a lot more research I probably would not have gotten her from that type of situation again, but it turned out all right.
lorax84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #29 
Sena Hansler
Member
 
Sena Hansler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CANADA
I knew someone who had a small dog, and wanted her to have pups before she got "too old" and she was 8 or something :/
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #30 
teeneythebetta
Member
 
teeneythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
I knew someone who had a small dog, and wanted her to have pups before she got "too old" and she was 8 or something :/
sometimes you just wanna steal someones dog and spay/neuter it. Too bad it's illegal xD
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
i hate to do this </3 Jooleeah Betta Chat 9 08-27-2010 12:49 AM
I hate ignorant people Wolfstardobe Betta Chat 20 07-02-2010 01:27 PM
Don't you hate it? AngelicScars Betta Fish Care 17 05-30-2009 06:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.