Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-25-2012, 09:52 PM   #13551 
Shirleythebetta

Totally, he has tasted beer and will tell anyone that. He is lazy too. Sits in front of video games. His dad makes him go up to my mother-in-law's to play basketball and also makes him do yard work. He told me that he was going to marry a woman that worked so he could stay at home and play video games. This child has no hope.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:53 PM   #13552 
LyzzaRyzz

Parents these days are unbelievable. Im 23, and ive made the decision that i dont want children. Not my own, at least. I have quite a few reasons too!
But I am around children, not alot, but enough to not like what i see happening to children around me. The younger they are, the older they act! And their parents have no problem with that. It really makes me sad to see little girls dressed up like hookers, and little boys acting like their thug, and gangster. Their childhood is taken away from them. I remember playing marco polo, and man hunt. playing on the swings, and having fun just being a kid. Now boys and girls are treated older, and act so inappropriate.
My dad runs a pre-teen football league in my town, and i was with him when he was dropping off trophies to a kid who didnt show up to the banquet. The boy told him that 'Your not my dad, you cant tell me what to do. Ill kick your ass if you say one more word to me!"
He was eight.

I believe people would have to be grated permission to have children. So many 16 year olds are pregnant, and ruining their lives, and parents who are just so irresponsible...

It makes me sad for our world.
LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:03 PM   #13553 
Sena Hansler

Quote:
He told me that he was going to marry a woman that worked so he could stay at home and play video games. This child has no hope.

Oh He-- No >:( I dated a dou--- like that. NO girl will marry him. He will be a fat lazy jobless scruffy smelly guy if he thinks that way.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:30 PM   #13554 
Shirleythebetta

I just don't know if I want them or not. I realize it's about how the parents raise them but other kids influence your kids too. Kids want to be liked by their peers. Right now I love it though. My neice is a preteen and she already knows if she comes around me she is not to dress in any trashy clothes including high heels which she loves. I took her to a thrift store and she asked her mom for these trashy high heeled boots and her mom told her no because I would just take them away and throw them out! Even her mom is trained.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:31 PM   #13555 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Oh He-- No >:( I dated a dou--- like that. NO girl will marry him. He will be a fat lazy jobless scruffy smelly guy if he thinks that way.
He's a lazy butt already. All I can do is hope his dad gets custody this way the kid will have a half chance.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:01 AM   #13556 
dramaqueen
Banned

My brother and sister in law had their 16 year old granddaughter for two weedks. My brother said they were taking her shopping and my mom said don't let her buy anything trashy luike shorts up to her rear end and low cut tops. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:23 AM   #13557 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
My brother and sister in law had their 16 year old granddaughter for two weedks. My brother said they were taking her shopping and my mom said don't let her buy anything trashy luike shorts up to her rear end and low cut tops. lol
Ha Ha. Yea. Sounds like Great Grandma knew what she was going to go after. Kids are taught way to young that looks are important. I am so glad my mother Home-schooled me when I hit 13.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #13558 
Sena Hansler

My dad is a single dad, and my niece is...6. Turning 7 this year. She sounds like she is 13... a rebellious 13 year old, who "when dad isn't looking" and "dad doesn't know" because 1. she doesn't have a mom and 2. no one is actually LISTENING to her. Actually, they are treating her exactly how I was treated, if not worse. Except she is her own person, and is turning into it a little fast. I actually EXPECT her to become a sl--ty, druggy, partier, drinker, smoker -.- because no one is watching what she does, just keeps yapping at her and making it worse

If all else fails we will have a third bedroom and I'll ask my brother to let her stay with me. She needs a family, not a stressed out, angry father...
Old 06-26-2012, 10:41 AM   #13559 
Shirleythebetta

Oh yea, my neice is going to be pregnant at thirteen. My brother and her mom won't talk to her about the birds and the bees. She will be 11 and doesn't know about her monthly or what it is yet.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:43 AM   #13560 
Sena Hansler

URG okay, yes I understand this site has an "easy" fish diseases and cures page, that can help people find it rather than post "my fish has ich" a billion times, but do people have to be RUDE about it? Someone asks a question, direct them to that page, or answer the freaking question stop yapping off about WHY they don't answer those questions, ON the thread asking those questions What rude hospitality.