Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-26-2012, 12:11 PM   #13561 
dramaqueen
Banned

My cousin has a granddaughter who, um, started at 9 years of age and had a boyfriend at 10. They all thought it was so cute. She's 13 now and will probably end up pregnant in another year or 2. My cousin was pregnant her senior year of high school. She got married right after graduation. Her daughter lived with a guy and got pregnant but at least she was 24. They got married when the baby was like 6 months old. Now, that baby is 13 and headed down the same road.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:16 PM   #13562 
tpocicat

So sad...
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:28 PM   #13563 
Sena Hansler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
My cousin has a granddaughter who, um, started at 9 years of age and had a boyfriend at 10. They all thought it was so cute. She's 13 now and will probably end up pregnant in another year or 2. My cousin was pregnant her senior year of high school. She got married right after graduation. Her daughter lived with a guy and got pregnant but at least she was 24. They got married when the baby was like 6 months old. Now, that baby is 13 and headed down the same road.
Eww :/

Yeah I know a girl who had...begun experimenting... when she was 8. EIGHT! D: She's had 2 miscarriages so far, and she is a year younger than I am. Her head is SO messed up -.- Made it worse when a girl with the same name (TJ) was exactly like her there were TWO. lol. Scary... Except with the second one a whole bunch of us turned against her because we weren't going to let our guy friends do the same stupid mistake, twice. And she was the one asking me what I did/do with my boyfriend... o_o I....I don't like to answer yes OR no to questions about my personal life lol.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #13564 
dramaqueen
Banned

I remember when I was in college and my roommate and her friend were talking about personal stuff and I thought if they ask me any personal stuff then I'm telling them it's none of their business.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:10 PM   #13565 
Sena Hansler

Exactly!

Anti-rant: Staples hired me = whoohoo!

Rant ending in an anti-rant: working at wal mart so long, my wardrobe is black, black, black black white, black, black black, and black. -depressed- -.- So I decided, to get COOOOOLLLOOOOORRRR =D 40.00 at Reitmans - oh ya! ^^

rant: I hate white carpet. who in the right mind gets white carpet?
Old 06-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #13566 
dramaqueen
Banned

Congrats, Sena!
Old 06-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #13567 
Sena Hansler

thanks x)
Old 06-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #13568 
thekinetic

Sad to hear all that but thank you god I'm gay, all I need to worry about is making sure me and whom ever I end up with are clean and wear contraceptives to keep it that way!

Well I should rant that I still have this dang cold and no end in sight!:(
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:13 PM   #13569 
Sena Hansler

Rant: crunching numbers for when we move, end of July.

Anti-rant: we'll have over 100.00 left over for any groceries we want to get. Yay

Rant: I wanted to see a movie with Dean tonight. His boss is making him work late so it's a no go...
Old 06-26-2012, 10:54 PM   #13570 
LyzzaRyzz

Rant: My 55 gallon is actually a 45 gallon. Maybe i should start measuring things...xP

Rant: Last night at about 3am, i was struck with horrible stomach pains that woke me out of a sound sleep. I then was on the toilet..draining..til 7 am when my mom woke up. I felt better after i woke up, and had some soup, and it started all over again...Im feeling alot better, but im sore all over..i hate getting a bug!!

Antirant/rant: My rat, Sandor, just will not get outta my pillows! Its gotten so bad i had to wrap my pillow in a sheet, and tie it up...and still, he gets in there..hes there currently, pushing the pillows around behind my back..kind of like an awkward massage...
LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou