Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #11 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemermaid View Post
I thought my girls were to big to get stuck and the day I changed their tank around and left the holes uncovered poor Annabel Lee got stuck and was gone before I found her :( Now the holes are stuffed with plants to keep the rest of my girls safe and happy.
OMG I'm so sorry!! Poor baby! I never wouldve thought about it if it weren't for people mentioning it online. I'd be heartbroken <\3
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #12 
TuckerLove

Dumb question,
Are these terra cotta pots, the plain ole cheap ones at Michaels or Walmart? I feel dumb lol.
TuckerLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #13 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuckerLove View Post
Dumb question,
Are these terra cotta pots, the plain ole cheap ones at Michaels or Walmart? I feel dumb lol.
Yep the typical cheap pot. Theyre like 74 cents at walmart for a traditional colored one or 99 cents for a dark brown one(that's wut I got)
Don't feel dumb; the first time I saw "terra cotta pot" I was clueless too lol
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:22 AM   #14 
deso

If you're still looking to close the hole up, gel super glue works as well. You probably have some of it lying around the house. Make sure it says "cyanoacrylate" as the only ingredient. It hardens upon contact to cold water. People use the stuff to attach coral pieces in reef aquariums, and I've used it to attach plants to driftwood with no harm to my fish.
deso is offline   Reply With Quote