Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-27-2012, 11:07 AM   #511 
Laki

I used to love the looks on some of my customers when they asked to speak to the supervisor and I said "You're looking at her".
Some people are so ignorant and old fashioned.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:23 AM   #512 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
I used to love the looks on some of my customers when they asked to speak to the supervisor and I said "You're looking at her".
Some people are so ignorant and old fashioned.
Sad, but true!
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:49 AM   #513 
lvandert

Oh I love the days when I'm in charge of the snack shack on campus (usually every Saturday morning). People ask to see the "higher up" and I walk over. They usually are asking some ridiculous question that I have the answer for. I love the looks on their faces. What I love most about my job though (even though its crappy minimum wage at a snack shack on a college campus) is the fact that we can refuse costumers. one kid complained about his food being underdone after he ate it all (it was a pizza and we have a conveyor belt oven) so I made him a new one. I purposely burnt it. The kid watched the pizza start to come out and he started to grin. I turned to him and and said "nope it's not done yet, I have to make sure its done. I don't want to get another complaint." with the biggest grin on my face as I pushed it back in and held it. It was almost so dark brown when I pulled it out. I handed it to him and said "next time don't complain about your food after you've eaten it." My boss just laughed at me and gave me a pat on the back.
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:08 PM   #514 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvandert View Post
Oh I love the days when I'm in charge of the snack shack on campus (usually every Saturday morning). People ask to see the "higher up" and I walk over. They usually are asking some ridiculous question that I have the answer for. I love the looks on their faces. What I love most about my job though (even though its crappy minimum wage at a snack shack on a college campus) is the fact that we can refuse costumers. one kid complained about his food being underdone after he ate it all (it was a pizza and we have a conveyor belt oven) so I made him a new one. I purposely burnt it. The kid watched the pizza start to come out and he started to grin. I turned to him and and said "nope it's not done yet, I have to make sure its done. I don't want to get another complaint." with the biggest grin on my face as I pushed it back in and held it. It was almost so dark brown when I pulled it out. I handed it to him and said "next time don't complain about your food after you've eaten it." My boss just laughed at me and gave me a pat on the back.
LOL that's awesome!
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:12 PM   #515 
xShainax

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvandert View Post
I can see myself doing that, especially while PMSing
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #516 
lvandert

lol I don't think that kid ever got anything cooked from me again. I know my bf did the same thing with some chicken poppers. He found out that you really can't burn anything in a fryer, it just gets progressively a darker shade of brown.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #517 
Pogthefish

lmao
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #518 
xShainax

You can't burn anything in a deep fryer? *Wants to test that theory*
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #519 
eaturbyfill

Heheh, you peeps are great. xD!!
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #520 
lvandert

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShainax View Post
You can't burn anything in a deep fryer? *Wants to test that theory*
except for your fingers. As far as I know nothing will get black but it will get really dark brown lol