Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-27-2012, 08:08 PM   #11 
FateError

Yes, i know I shouldn't of admit fault. I did out of panic because i did indeed hit him first.

@ Anges, He was pulling out of the burger king parking lot. It's all within the mall lot. But there's 4 lanes between us. I was on the far right lane, the lane furthest away from him. Some car gave him the ok to drive across. Apparently he didn't see me. And BAM! i end up hitting him. yeah, I know my mom said I always have to call the cops no matter what for an accident. No matter how small or big the accident is. Cause if you don't, you can get screwed over. He really wants to bring this to court lol.
FateError is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #12 
AngesRadieux

Well, it sounds like he won't have much of a case in court. If he was pulling out of the parking lot, he's at fault and you have the cop's report to confirm that's what happened. And if his only argument is that you had said it was your fault in the beginning, that doesn't matter. And even if it did, he can't prove you said anything, anyway.
AngesRadieux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:47 PM   #13 
FateError

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngesRadieux View Post
Well, it sounds like he won't have much of a case in court. If he was pulling out of the parking lot, he's at fault and you have the cop's report to confirm that's what happened. And if his only argument is that you had said it was your fault in the beginning, that doesn't matter. And even if it did, he can't prove you said anything, anyway.
He said the mall cop heard me say it apparently. I talked to my adjuster. he said even if I did admit I was at fault first and if I was speeding. It doesn't matter. I still have the right of way and he's still at fault. He got a ticket for failure to yield and it will be used against him even if this goes to court.
FateError is offline   Reply With Quote