Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #11 
BettaJen

Coldplay. :) Colorful paper butterflies fell down from the ceiling.
BettaJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:40 AM   #12 
Duncan13

Usher last year (:
Duncan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:39 PM   #13 
kfish

Nightwish!

I would have loved to see Jethro Tull. /jealous of OFL
kfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #14 
tpocicat

Paul McCartney and Wings at the Cow Palace in San Francisco. Great concert, wonderful affects, best ever. Dating myself LOL
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:38 PM   #15 
MrVampire181

Gloriana at a big fair type thing a few weeks ago. Generally not my type of music but it was awesome :D
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:30 AM   #16 
Bettanewbie60

Omgosh, so many good ones...first indoor concert was Aerosmith "Get your Wings" tour (78)? First outdoors was The Beach Boys, Eddie Money, and The Cars...a couple favs? Rush, Charley Daniels with Molly Hatchet, and Marshall Tucker..that was a great show! Wow, got me thinking now...thanks!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:37 PM   #17 
xShainax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettanewbie60 View Post
Omgosh, so many good ones...first indoor concert was Aerosmith "Get your Wings" tour (78)? First outdoors was The Beach Boys, Eddie Money, and The Cars...a couple favs? Rush, Charley Daniels with Molly Hatchet, and Marshall Tucker..that was a great show! Wow, got me thinking now...thanks!
I love the beach boys. :D
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:26 AM   #18 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfish View Post
Nightwish!

I would have loved to see Jethro Tull. /jealous of OFL
id hav loved to see Nightwish 2-3 years ago but i didnt know there was a shift change possible to free that day off from work. i do regret it a bit to this day. it was the last concert in Montreal with Tarja in the group. not sure what i think of the new singer but i did like Tarja's voice better.

as for the concerts, im tied between 2 of them. both Sabaton concerts. the first was their first concert in Canada as an opening band for Accept, both groups were awesome. the second concert was Sabaton's first concert as a main band in Montreal.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:09 AM   #19 
kfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
id hav loved to see Nightwish 2-3 years ago but i didnt know there was a shift change possible to free that day off from work. i do regret it a bit to this day. it was the last concert in Montreal with Tarja in the group. not sure what i think of the new singer but i did like Tarja's voice better.

as for the concerts, im tied between 2 of them. both Sabaton concerts. the first was their first concert in Canada as an opening band for Accept, both groups were awesome. the second concert was Sabaton's first concert as a main band in Montreal.
They're great in concert. :) The new singer does well live. Sometimes I'd rather listen to her, sometimes I'd rather listen to Tarja. Depends what kind of mood I'm in. I'm not unhappy about the change, though. It was better for keeping the rest of the band together, which I like a whole lot more than I liked Tarja. Dark Passion Play wasn't a very good exhibition when compared to Imaginaerum. Anette has grown a lot, which is good. But she certainly needs more practice and training.
kfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:21 AM   #20 
fleetfish

Bob Dylan, Buffy Saint Marie, Mighty Popo, Great Big Sea, Carolina Chocolate Drops are some of my top favourite concerts ever. Mainly because I've seen them all multiple times . . . except for Bob and Buffy. They were a one time only deal, but I love them, so they count.

Last edited by fleetfish; 06-30-2012 at 07:24 AM.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote