Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-30-2012, 03:35 PM   #13641 
LyzzaRyzz

Anti-rant: GOT A FREAKING JOB!!! It's a pizza joint that just opened, he wants me to work ten to ten, full time, register, phone and clean up...I am so happy!!!!
LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #13642 
Catfish Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyFish97 View Post
Thats awful, although I have an anti rant to your rant-your signature is genius!!!Stupid=Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand :D Mind me asking if you're in south east north or west england?
South-east near London. You?
Catfish Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:25 PM   #13643 
staffylover

Some scumbag recently killed his dog, he hit it with a hammer 20 times then stabbed it and left it to die whilst he went to the job centre to sign on.
When he came home he threw it in the dustbin and what does he get???

20 WEEKS, out in TEN! Absoloutley disgusting - I just hope he gets to share a cell with a dog loving 20 stone beefcake that kicks hell out of him

Rant over!
staffylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:59 PM   #13644 
AngesRadieux

Mini-rant:
G4, why did you stop showing the original Ninja Warrior? :( I keep turning on the tv and if Ninja Warrior's on, it's always American Ninja Warrior, which just isn't as much fun to watch. And now American Ninja Warrior is completely in America. In the early stages, it was just a competition to pick people to send to compete in Japan, but now even the finals of American Ninja Warrior are on a course constructed in America. -.-

The Japanese commentators are by far more entertaining and the Japanese competitors are also more fun to watch. And I haven't seen Unbeatable Banzuke on in a while, either.

But it also bothers me that in American Ninja Warrior there can only be one winner and they put a ton of emphasis on the prize money. In Japan, technically there can be several winners. But the course is so insane that usually no one even makes it to the last stage.
AngesRadieux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:22 PM   #13645 
Sena Hansler

Quote:
Originally Posted by staffylover View Post
Some scumbag recently killed his dog, he hit it with a hammer 20 times then stabbed it and left it to die whilst he went to the job centre to sign on.
When he came home he threw it in the dustbin and what does he get???

20 WEEKS, out in TEN! Absoloutley disgusting - I just hope he gets to share a cell with a dog loving 20 stone beefcake that kicks hell out of him

Rant over!

There is a sweet shepherd cross here who is going to be shot when it's owner leaves canada because he cannot take her with him.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #13646 
LyzzaRyzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
There is a sweet shepherd cross here who is going to be shot when it's owner leaves canada because he cannot take her with him.
What?! That ridiculous!
At least give the dog a chance in a shelter! Maybe you can take him, and then take him to a no kill shelter?
LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:06 PM   #13647 
Sena Hansler

Unfortunately I can't xD It costs you the amount to adopt, to get it into a shelter. Only shelters here are SPCAs, and then who knows what happens next. Poor thing...

Plus, it doesn't help our dog was outside ALL DAY and comes in, pees. First thing he does. >:( If we get to rent in Millet, living with the lady and her two kids, he is being an outside dog since it is an acreage.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:42 AM   #13648 
Shirleythebetta

Bad week with a couple of exceptions

1. I find out my mother is not watching my neice when she is on the computer and she is 10. She admits she has a boyfriend online to the whole family. I almost went on a shooting spree on her parents since they won't teach her about predators because then they would have to tell her about the birds and the bees.

2. The electric went out for about 24 hours and I thought my fish and my dogs were going to die.

3. A massive tree limb broke my Mother-in-laws pool she has only used for 2 years.

4. My lawn mower broke down and we can't afford to fix it until next week.

5. I slacked on doing an assignment in school that was due friday and the electric went out before I completed it so now it is late.

6. Missed the laser light show with my family because of the lack of sleep because of the power outages.

7. My in-laws had a bonfire with us that they said they would put out, woke up at 5 a.m. and found the fire blazing still with no one around it. I had to dump three gallons of my fish water on it. Grr.

8. Couldn't do my water changes since the electric went out. No electric no water of any kind to wash out the tanks.

9. Goes with the above rant, no water=no toilet

10. Goes with the above rant, no water=no showers and having to bum showers off of relatives so we don't gag people in public.

On the upside the interview with Fastenal went good and he said he was refering me to my second interview. Good starting pay with a dollar raise if I make it 90 days and do well in my training.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:48 AM   #13649 
kfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta
1. I find out my mother is not watching my neice when she is on the computer and she is 10. She admits she has a boyfriend online to the whole family. I almost went on a shooting spree on her parents since they won't teach her about predators because then they would have to tell her about the birds and the bees.
YOU'RE KIDDING. Ohhh myyy gooshhhh. My parents taught me about predators as soon as I could walk, without any explanation of the birds and the bees. I just knew something really, really bad could happen if I went with a stranger or told people too much on the internet. All you have to say is, "Don't talk to strangers, because they'll steal you away from us and give you a horrible life in slavery." Or some other scary thing. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Your self-restraint!

Also, congratulations on the job front! I hope you get it. :)
kfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #13650 
Sena Hansler

Quote:

I was warned when I was 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16... xD My mom did a good job of over protecting. But then again I am one of the best of deterring unwanted predators online :p I told this one guy I live in boston... My problem he lived in Boston x.x So I told him to meet me in Starbucks near whatever-random-apartmen-I-picked.... He was 29 and he KNEW I was 15. Ew. Bad. Bad people!

Tags
bettathanyou