Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-21-2012, 12:59 PM   #31 
dbooknook

I want Casper so bad!. I can't have any more bettas, though.
dbooknook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:05 PM   #32 
MoonShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyJean View Post
YAY! I waited outside at the end of the driveway for the mail woman this morning, lol! The boys are here, and they all look pretty good. Very active and healthy looking, all 4 are eating, but the white one came in with ich. They're all being treated, just in case, and watched closely (They're right above my monitor, on a shelf, where I put all my quarantines) and their little personalities are already coming out!

The double tail and the crown tail are both very personable, they love following my finger, and the one with the most fin damage, the halfmoon, is so so active! I'm keeping an extra close eye on the white boy, he's kinda skittish and a little clamped, but that's expected right now. He'll feel better, soon!

Forgive me if I pick a few new names for them. My brother will want to name the one that's going in his room, and I'll probably name them based on personality, but if I rename them, I'll tell you! Thank you so so much for rescuing these beautiful boys and sending them my way, I already love them!
I just saw this!! I am so happy that they all arrived safe and sound!! I always get so nervous when shipping! The white boy didn't have ich when he left, stress from shipping maybe? I can't wait to hear their new names!! And I really can't wait to see pictures of them in their new home!! Thank you bunches for adopting these boys!!
MoonShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:15 PM   #33 
MoonShadow

Currently Available!

Loki - Lovely royal blue veiltail male. Came to me with very bad fin rot, but it's cleared up now, and his fins are starting to grow back. He's ready for a forever home now! Free + Shipping

Garrison - Beautiful little doubletail halfmoon male. When I got him he had no color, fin rot and almost no tail. He gets stressed out in new environments and situations, so local pick up or express shipping only for this boy! Free + Shipping

Big Momma - A BIG halfmoon plakat female bred by Chard. She is MEAN and cannot be in a sorority setting, needs a home of her own, she eats other females.
Free + Shipping
Old 06-25-2012, 01:02 AM   #34 
ao
TFK Moderator

lol @ "she eats other females", I wish you could ship to Aistralia right now...
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:48 AM   #35 
MoonShadow

Garrison has found a home. Loki and Big Momma are still available and I will be posting some new ones hopefully this afternoon
Old 06-25-2012, 10:13 AM   #36 
teeneythebetta

Too bad big momma is a cannibal. I can only have one tank- and it's a soon to be sorority. Your fish are gorgeous it's so awesome to see them getting loving homes!
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #37 
MoonShadow

Another Update

Loki is still available, poor guy, no one seems to want him

This guy is also available, no name yet!

And then this boy will be available in the near future, so if anyone wants to put him on hold message me now he'll go fast!
Old 06-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #38 
MollyJean

You know I'll take all 3 if you can't find them homes. I've still got lots of room. But I know there are people out there that would love them as much as you do.

I'm gonna post pics of the boys I got from you today, promise!
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #39 
MoonShadow

The only boy currently looking for a new home is this boy right here! His name is Thor, and isn't he a STUNNER?!?

Old 07-01-2012, 09:30 PM   #40 
littlegreen

BEAUTIFUL! : ) He looks JUST like my boy Caravaggio! Ironically, his full name is Caravaggio Gaius LOKI Baltar. ; ) (Making huge long geeky names for pets is a thing among my friends and I XD)
littlegreen is offline   Reply With Quote