Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-01-2012, 09:43 PM   #13671 
kfish

Ahhhh! The squirrels!

My somewhat rant/also adorable story: I just (just as in a minute ago) found out exactly how deeply Sky sleeps. I was looking and looking for him, because I like to say goodnight, and finally found him perched on top of his heater. He was OUT COLD. I thought he was dead, lol. I called my boyfriend over to look at him, and we noticed that every once in a while his head would bounce, just like a person nodding off. After about two minutes of trying to wake him up, he finally responded and wiggled all over like normal. Now he's nose-dived into some of his grass and sleeping, rofl.
kfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:22 AM   #13672 
Bacon Is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarada View Post
a bear pooped on my steps and i had to clean it up.

ha ha ha ha lol
Bacon Is Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:39 AM   #13673 
dbooknook

Rant: I heard that Kentucky Fried Chicken uses genetically messed up chickens so it would be easier to kill them and cook them or something. Like a chicken without a head. That's just messed up.
dbooknook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #13674 
Sena Hansler

I must like to screw everything good up, seriously. We have to get a family member to look after our dog, because we cannot find a place. The place we DID find our roomie screwed it up for us. Then the second place we found not only is 45 minutes away but the person is greedy and DOUBLED the rent amount, plus the dog would have to become an outside dog.

So tah-dah, just another idiot move of mine I should just stick to my fish since that seems to be the only thing I DON'T mess up.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:30 PM   #13675 
Shirleythebetta

okay, my week just got worse. I am now staying at my moms because the electric is out again.
We had another storm similar to the first one. What really angers me is that the woman told me that it wasn't going to hit my town... It did... then she says it wasn't going to be as bad as the original it was... I almost had my porch and front door smashed in by a huge tree limb and I will be without power until wedsday night.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:33 PM   #13676 
Sena Hansler

Scottie wrapped his leash around the metal "screw" thing you tie your dog up to. Then he managed to tie his halter around it. All I heard was screaming, yelping and crying, so I bolted outside (compared to when the poop cries for attention) and that's how I found him, with the thing jabbing into his throat -.- I was happy my roomie was there, because I had to call for him after realizing the halter was NOT coming off the dog or metal piece without injury, even after unbuckling it!

-sigh- I'm happy the halter was only 1.00.
Attached Images

Old 07-02-2012, 09:34 PM   #13677 
dbooknook

At least your little doggy friend is okay.
dbooknook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:34 PM   #13678 
Sena Hansler

Yup :/ I'm getting rid of the metal thingy, and just tying him to our building....
Old 07-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #13679 
Sena Hansler

-sigh- My roomie's snakes murdered my bird. I don't mean either or got out... I mean she died of fright -.- Poor thing ;-(
Old 07-03-2012, 05:59 PM   #13680 
LyzzaRyzz

Rant/Antirant: I do not have hard water. I have soft. So, my stocking plans are out of the window, i may have to give my guppies back, I am not happy about that, but happy i may be able to get a bigger variety of fish. Im so attached to my gups though...=/
LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote