Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2012, 10:24 AM   #1 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
My profile pic won't change?

Hey everybody,

So i changed my profile pic and it said it canned, but when i went to post, my pic is still the same, but on my public profile its different?! I am so confused......


Any help is appreciated :) Thanks again!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:21 AM   #2 
LebronTheBetta
Member
 
LebronTheBetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MD
Oh, Rainbow... Picture trouble, again? I remember that once it was upside-down or something. Ha, anyways Your Profile Pic is when people go look to your albums or something ;P. The picture when you post is called an Avatar :). To change it, go to Edit Avatar in the User CP. Hope I helped! ;)
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:47 AM   #3 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
Oh, Rainbow... Picture trouble, again? I remember that once it was upside-down or something. Ha, anyways Your Profile Pic is when people go look to your albums or something ;P. The picture when you post is called an Avatar :). To change it, go to Edit Avatar in the User CP. Hope I helped! ;)
I feel so stupid . Thanks Lebron :)
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:50 AM   #4 
LebronTheBetta
Member
 
LebronTheBetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MD
Don't worry. When I first came here, everyone had an Avatar. I thought it was called a Profile Picture at first. So it ended up being my Profile's pic. :)
I felt stupid. I was like "Ohhh... So that's actually..." Well, I figured it out and then happily ever after happened. ;D
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:51 AM   #5 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
Don't worry. When I first came here, everyone had an Avatar. I thought it was called a Profile Picture at first. So it ended up being my Profile's pic. :)
I felt stupid. I was like "Ohhh... So that's actually..." Well, I figured it out and then happily ever after happened. ;D
Thanks i changed it :)
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:20 PM   #6 
LebronTheBetta
Member
 
LebronTheBetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MD
It's a cute photo of Honeycomb. Is that the one that you're going to put in the monthly contest? He looks like he's crouching over his tail. :3
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #7 
lelei
Member
 
lelei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Haverhill, MA
I think a lot of us made that mistake, I am still trying (not at this moment) to figure out the New sig code, or upload to my computer,,rrgh..all i have in the link..lol..my whole sig is messed up..hopefully i can get time later on to fix it..
@MyRainbow..I remember we both had our sig pix by Sceven..now u have the new one in yet?
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:07 PM   #8 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelei View Post
I think a lot of us made that mistake, I am still trying (not at this moment) to figure out the New sig code, or upload to my computer,,rrgh..all i have in the link..lol..my whole sig is messed up..hopefully i can get time later on to fix it..
@MyRainbow..I remember we both had our sig pix by Sceven..now u have the new one in yet?
You know, i can't seem to attach it to my signature, do you know how?
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:08 PM   #9 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
It's a cute photo of Honeycomb. Is that the one that you're going to put in the monthly contest? He looks like he's crouching over his tail. :3
Thanks Lebron! Yep that is the one i am entering unless i take a better one soon(i will post it if i do). Haha it does! XD
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:26 PM   #10 
lelei
Member
 
lelei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Haverhill, MA
Yu know what Rainbow..I just did, and I culd not for a while..but if you copy the pic..and paste to your computer, then upload the image to the Sig page, that is how I did it:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
pic, picture, profile

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What would you change? ILLBETHEJUDGE Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories 7 04-21-2012 10:52 PM
How do you change your name? BettaGirl290 The Lounge 2 10-10-2011 05:01 PM
how often should i change it? Luimeril Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories 4 04-02-2011 03:33 AM
water change temperature change peachesxo Betta Fish Care 6 03-07-2011 05:56 PM
Name change or no name change? akjadestar Betta Chat 4 12-10-2010 02:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.