Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #61 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
ferrets smell HORRIBLE!
Hubby wants one too. I told him that if he gets a ferret I can get another guinea pig.

You do know you have to have them descented? They have glands that excrete musk. It greatly reduces their smell when you do.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:22 PM   #62 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
You do know you have to have them descented? They have glands that excrete musk. It greatly reduces their smell when you do.
Can they be litter box trained? xD
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:27 PM   #63 
BWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Can they be litter box trained? xD

Mine use their litterbox, plus the cats'. I'll see if I can find some pictures of my ferrets that are decent.
BWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #64 
BWG

My cats Stormy, Rosie, and Jinx

Stormy again and Juliet

Romeo and Mason

Caesar (who didnt feel like staying still for a picture...even when bribed lol)

BWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #65 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
@MyRainbowBettaFish I'm so sorry about your babies that've passed! I used to have a rat terrier and a miniature jack russel.

Haha! I want a hamster too! My mom always told me no because they stink, then I discovered you can litter box train them! Then when I told her that she said she doesn't like the messy bedding. Then I told her I can use fleece. Then she said I don't have anywhere to put the cage in my room.. She won that part xD
The rat terrier we had was the smartest dog i have ever seen. She somehow got out of the house one day and waited there on the front porch sitting and waiting for us to come home- she had an amazing personality and we miss her but hope she is ok under the rainbow bridge :(
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:00 PM   #66 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRainbowBettaFish View Post
The rat terrier we had was the smartest dog i have ever seen. She somehow got out of the house one day and waited there on the front porch sitting and waiting for us to come home- she had an amazing personality and we miss her but hope she is ok under the rainbow bridge :(
Aww! I'm sure she's in a good place now :')
Technically the rat Terrier was my grandma's dog but we lived with my grandma. We moved in with my dad, then after that my grandma passed away. We could not keep the rat terrier because my dad didn't want to neuter our male dogs (yeah I do not agree with it -_-) and although the rat terrier was spayed, the boys would.. Well. Ya know. 24/7. We gave her to my mom 's cousin. Since she was an escape artist, she got out one day and was hit by a car backing up in a parking lot. She broke many bones and it was either put her down or pay thousands of dollars and have her practically live in a body cast until healed. She was put down. :'(
Old 07-02-2012, 11:05 PM   #67 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Aww! I'm sure she's in a good place now :')
Technically the rat Terrier was my grandma's dog but we lived with my grandma. We moved in with my dad, then after that my grandma passed away. We could not keep the rat terrier because my dad didn't want to neuter our male dogs (yeah I do not agree with it -_-) and although the rat terrier was spayed, the boys would.. Well. Ya know. 24/7. We gave her to my mom 's cousin. Since she was an escape artist, she got out one day and was hit by a car backing up in a parking lot. She broke many bones and it was either put her down or pay thousands of dollars and have her practically live in a body cast until healed. She was put down. :'(
I am so sorry about your grandma and dog, it can be hard to lose somebody you love Yep thats why i like to spay and neuter all my animals lol

I am so sorry about your(grandmas) dog, that is a horrible way to go, all stuck up in a cast, no way to move. I am VERY sorry for you :(
Old 07-02-2012, 11:10 PM   #68 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRainbowBettaFish View Post
I am so sorry about your grandma and dog, it can be hard to lose somebody you love Yep thats why i like to spay and neuter all my animals lol

I am so sorry about your(grandmas) dog, that is a horrible way to go, all stuck up in a cast, no way to move. I am VERY sorry for you :(
Thank you. She was a good dog. She was so excited when we would come home that she would pee on the floor in excitement xD
Old 07-03-2012, 09:06 AM   #69 
thekinetic

Wow Blackwaterguy, your cats are ok with the ferrets? O.o Usually the ferrets would be killed.

They're all cute anyway! :D

Sorry to hear about your dogs!:(
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:58 AM   #70 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Thank you. She was a good dog. She was so excited when we would come home that she would pee on the floor in excitement xD
lol XD