Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-01-2012, 09:35 PM   #21 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaredize View Post
well its good to hear that some people have saved wedding bettas. cause i dont think i wanna know what happens to them, i doubt most people want them.

oh and you could continue posting anytime u wanna write your story. ill keep reading
agreed
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:48 PM   #22 
LebronTheBetta

Update!

I will type the chapters every other day. I mean Lebron. Hehe... That was only the boring part but, has most info about Pet Store Betta care.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #23 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
I will type the chapters every other day. I mean Lebron. Hehe... That was only the boring part but, has most info about Pet Store Betta care.
Awesome! i am looking forward to reading them!
Old 07-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #24 
LebronTheBetta

Thanks! It's going to get even more interesting. But mostly his basic life. ;3
Old 07-01-2012, 09:57 PM   #25 
MyRainbowBettaFish

sounds cool anyways XD
Old 07-03-2012, 11:10 AM   #26 
LebronTheBetta

~A Betta's New Life~

Hi everyone! It's me, Lebron again. I hope you liked my 1st chapter. That was the beginning of my life with my mama. I felt horrible back then. I still remember how part of my anal fin was getting smaller and smaller... But, now it's healed and I feel better than ever! But everyday, I always remember all those Betta Fish that are suffering and dying. They should all get better homes! Big, or small... Anyways, instead of talking about Betta Fish suffering, let me begin Chapter 2. It's about how I got home!

Chapter 2
"My New Home!"

Red Betta: "Hey, aren't you going to put me in the water now? I really want to go in! The water I'm in sucks." The girl put Red Betta's cup in the new tank. Red Betta was trying to get out of his cup. Girl: "Easy, little Betta. I'm still acclimating you so you won't be sick or even die." She put the lid on the aquarium. And went away, but she was in sight. Then came a male human. He seems to be the father.
Father: "Why aren't you putting him in yet? Can't you see he wants to get out?" He was talking to the girl.
Girl: "I know that! He's acclimating so he won't go into shock. He might die if I don't do this carefully."
Father: "Fine. Don't take too long. He might even die of boredom." *This water is warm...Ahh...*
Girl: "It might take a while. Like an hour and 30 minutes. I'm not taking any more chances." *Chances? What does she mean? I thought all humans were all bad. Maybe she isn't...*.
Girl: "Don't worry, little Betta. Everything's going to be fine." *I sure hope so...*. "Oh, you've been in more than 30 minutes!" The girl picked out his cup in the tank, poured out some of his water and put the tank water into his cup.
Red Betta: "AHHHH!!!!! Oh my swimming Betta!!!" Red Betta kept swimming in circles. He's afraid.
Girl: "It's okay. This is the crucial part of the acclimation. You just have to get used to it."
Red Betta: "Hey, this doesn't feel so bad. My old water was much worse. Hey, this water doesn't hurt my gills! It's SO much better... If the tank feels like this I DEFINITELY want to go in!" Red Betta was swimming happily now.
Girl: "Good. You like it. Considering my water's low ph." Another female human came. But she was much taller. She must be the mom.
Mom: "What are you going to name him?"
Girl: "I'm going to name him Lebron. He's red like Miami Heat. And he has a white face that could be like Lebron James' Headband."
Mom: "That's a nice name. Well, have fun." Her Mom and Dad walked away further into the House.
Girl: "Okay. Time to fully fill your cup, wait 15 minutes, and you're home free. You've been in there acclimating for an Hour and 15 minutes."
Lebron: "Lebron is my new name? Well, I didn't like being called Red Betta. There were tons of other Betta's that were red. Seemed boring." They both waited 15 minutes and then the girl picked his cup.
Girl: "Ready to get into your new home?" She smiled.
Lebron: "Yes, I really want to go in! I feel ready now!"
Girl: "Okay, here it goes." The girl poured out most of the water, and put the cup in the water. Lebron swam out of the cup, and began exploring.
Lebron: "Wow! This is my home? So much bigger than my cup! I feel hungry... I want something to eat. He came up to the front of the tank and looked at the girl.
Girl: "You want something to eat, Lebron? Okay, I'll get you your pellets." She got out a jar of pellets and got 1 pellet and dropped it through the hole of the lid.
Lebron: "So this is my food? Let me taste it..." Lebron ate the pellet. *It's so yummy, I want more!*

To be Continued...

Old 07-03-2012, 11:41 AM   #27 
lelei

AWWW..the life of a saved fishy!!! I love it, detail for detail, made me sniffle, adorable..thanks for sharing this..it's awwsum looking at it from a fishy's POV!!
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #28 
LebronTheBetta

Lebron said thanks. :) I'm glad you like it.