Scruffy Nerfherder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamJustice View Post
yeah.
;-;
it's horribly depressing.
every time i go, I raise hell about it.
and if they don't respond in 5 minutes. i do things myself. |=
When you raise hell about it at the store, the only thing that's going to happen is this: the employees will go in the back and make fun of the customer who stomps their feet and raises their voice (I've done it, myself). If you really want something to change, write to corporate. Stores aren't where changes are made; regular employees can't do anything. It's the same as complaining to the cashier about raised prices. They have no control over it. They are told what to do and how to do it. If they don't, Walmart will find someone that will.
Scruffy Nerfherder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:08 PM   #52 
RainbowSocks

I was going to buy my first betta from a breeder, but decided to buy from my Walmart based on a) working there, I'm able to stop by the fish every day, b) I personally know the employees who take care of the fish, c) my Walmart only orders/carries between 5-10 bettas a time, and d) he was the last betta left in the shipment, presumably since he arrived with damaged fins. I don't know what happened between point A and our Walmart, but there were a couple fish that didn't look so hot when they got here, and one fish had obviously died soon after she'd been shipped. Poor thing! :(

Upon rereading, the list is not meant to sound snappy! lol

I personally hate how the quality of care fish receive varies from store to store, and employee to employee. If we can get it right at some stores, you'd think we'd be able to transfer that knowledge and care to the others. >:(
RainbowSocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #53 
nicebear24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffy Nerfherder View Post
When you raise hell about it at the store, the only thing that's going to happen is this: the employees will go in the back and make fun of the customer who stomps their feet and raises their voice (I've done it, myself). If you really want something to change, write to corporate. Stores aren't where changes are made; regular employees can't do anything. It's the same as complaining to the cashier about raised prices. They have no control over it. They are told what to do and how to do it. If they don't, Walmart will find someone that will.
That's so true.
nicebear24 is offline   Reply With Quote