Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-03-2012, 06:10 PM   #13681 
kfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyzzaRyzz View Post
Rant/Antirant: I do not have hard water. I have soft. So, my stocking plans are out of the window, i may have to give my guppies back, I am not happy about that, but happy i may be able to get a bigger variety of fish. Im so attached to my gups though...=/
Crushed coralllll!!!
kfish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:35 PM   #13682 
Sena Hansler

Dang nabbit I GET IT ok? I freaking GET IT. I know I screw up EVERYTHING but it is not like it is intentional. You think I WANT to screw myself over? NO I DON'T. I don't need people to RUB IT IN. They keep doing that the LOWER I THINK OF THEM.

Yeah, I understood finding a place that would allow a dog would be hard. Instead we found him a farm. HAPPY? No of course not. REPTILES not everyone likes them BUT THEY WILL ALLOW THEM. Does that make them happy? NO. Moving to a VERY cheap VERY good place, that has 3 bedrooms 1.5 bathrooms ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED asides from gas, it HAS a washer and dryer... 15 minutes from town. That's not bad? Oh wait NO ONE ELSE IS FREAKING HAPPY.

Why don't people just BUTT OUT!!!! Seriously!!! YES I UNDERSTAND SCREW EVERYTHING UP. I'm staying to JUST FISH because I SCREW EVERYTHING UP. The last thing I need is to have a damn STROKE because people won't shut up and keep trying to make me feel lower than DIRT.

I DON'T care, that you used to live in a tiny 1 bedroom apartment with a husband and child. I DON'T WANT TO HATE MY HOME. It needs to be a HOME not a cruddy cardboard box that has mold on it, ok? OKAY. >:(

Last edited by Romad; 07-04-2012 at 08:01 AM. Reason: language
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #13683 
dramaqueen
Banned

OK, Sena, calm down. Whoever this person is, they can take a flying... oh, well, I can't say it because this is a family friendly forum. Whoever this person or people are, they need to stay out of your business. All you can do is the best you can with what you have and if people aren't happy then too bad. If what you do upsets them so much then they should stay the heck away from you.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:30 AM   #13684 
Sena Hansler

Unfortunately it happens to be Dean's mother. She's worse than mine >< She (and his father) both are saying for some reason we should be living in an apartment because it is cheaper. Actually, the ones in town are 1000.00 not including one utility, and the place I found in Bawlf (like...15 minutes away) is 700 not including one utility (which brings it to 900 for winter) and it actually has room to breath and move. Plus storage, plus a room I can keep my fish (which in the end can lower heating costs because I'll use a room heater!) and it's something I can love living in She'd tried comparing it to her, when she had her son (baby years) in a 1 bedroom cramped apartment. That cannot be healthy for your mental health. And right now with everything I'm being put through and the constant reminder I screwed up OK I get it!! urg. ;( I already told the woman I'm sticking to fish, and just not going to do anything else but work and deal with my fish. That's all I've ever done, and it's never wrecked or damaged or made anyone mad.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #13685 
kfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Unfortunately it happens to be Dean's mother. She's worse than mine >< She (and his father) both are saying for some reason we should be living in an apartment because it is cheaper. Actually, the ones in town are 1000.00 not including one utility, and the place I found in Bawlf (like...15 minutes away) is 700 not including one utility (which brings it to 900 for winter) and it actually has room to breath and move. Plus storage, plus a room I can keep my fish (which in the end can lower heating costs because I'll use a room heater!) and it's something I can love living in She'd tried comparing it to her, when she had her son (baby years) in a 1 bedroom cramped apartment. That cannot be healthy for your mental health. And right now with everything I'm being put through and the constant reminder I screwed up OK I get it!! urg. ;( I already told the woman I'm sticking to fish, and just not going to do anything else but work and deal with my fish. That's all I've ever done, and it's never wrecked or damaged or made anyone mad.
... How could someone not rather you live in a house? Renting a house is great, especially since you have pets and especially, especially since you have a dog! How is an apartment better? Unreasonable people are so annoying.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:56 AM   #13686 
Sena Hansler

I don't know. She wants us IN TOWN. Well, you know, out of town is just as good... Actually, better. Only thing it lacks is the ability to go wander around to stores since there really isn't any stores hahaha....

Plus, maybe I'll keep my car rather then sell it (no one seems to want it), and gives me the edge to actually get my drivers. No problem with that.

That and for me, living in a cramped apartment where "no smoking" means "smoke secretly" will flare my asthma, it's 100 degrees in those buildings, it's not well made, the walls are made of paper... Mind as well live in a cardboard box, :/
Old 07-04-2012, 09:04 AM   #13687 
kfish

I would much rather live out of town! Fewer neighbors, too. :)
Old 07-04-2012, 09:22 AM   #13688 
Sena Hansler

Exactly :) lol!! Okay, I did an estimation... 300 dollars difference between apartment VS this duplex. DUPLEX wins. And I left it up to DEAN to make the choice. I was worried about transportation... But hey, just means I have to get my butt forward to getting my drivers lol. I'll aim to get it by the time it is October - before the first frost.

Plus I can have a fish room x) And we can have an office/guest room. And 1.5 bathrooms. And a huge bay window. In a huge living room. With wood flooring.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:24 AM   #13689 
Neil D

Do what you want too. Life's too short to put stock in what other people think.
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #13690 
Shirleythebetta

My terrier pooped on my living room carpet and ran through it
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou