Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #11 
larkycharms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
Something with metrodinazole and/or praziquantel. These are the two main ingredients of most "general cures" so it should be easy enough to find.
Posted via Mobile Device
Alright, I added the parasite-clear medicine to the water last night that had the metrodinazole and praziquantel in it. Nothing is happening so far? If this is parasites, how long will it take before the cyst goes away? The box says that I can do another treatment in 48 hours and a 25% water change, will I need to do that? I also added a tablespoon of aquarium salt to the water to help him a little.

The water has also clouded up, too, and he's not swimming around as much as he was. He's preferring to just sit on the leaves in the tank than swim like he usually does. Is this normal after a treatment?
larkycharms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 06:24 AM   #12 
STEVEN TURITZ

Lump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
Something with metrodinazole and/or praziquantel. These are the two main ingredients of most "general cures" so it should be easy enough to find.
Posted via Mobile Device
My Betta "SiAm Feelin' Betta" has a lump on his left side exactly in the same spot as the pictures above.

I've been asking around for a definitive diagnosis. a solution and a course of treatment.
Silly me, I should have come to 'The Forum' here at BettaFish.com first.

Will Kanaplex work as effectively and efficiently as Metronidazole ?????

Any, and all, advice is anxiously awaited and greatly appreciated !!!!!
STEVEN TURITZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta, lump, tumor