Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-08-2012, 04:38 PM   #21 
thekinetic

Yeah which is why I always warn against the use of ouija boards. Of course you must understand some people are evil in life and willingly unleash evil entities. And if yall care to know, the best defense against these are gargoyles. It's an old type of magick but very effective, they are good at both repelling and holding spirits but are usually at the wim of their creator.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #22 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
I can feel or sense others' energy. Its hard to explain what I feel about them other than the energy they exude has a certian vibe or "flavor" to it. I can't really tell you what it feels like, other than I don't like being in big crowds because I often get tired and claustrophobic. I think I've always had this ability.

Guess that makes me a, what is it called? An empath? Anyways, I think I can also do something else.

I once had a sore spot on my body, I think an ache in my arm. I closed my eyes and ran my hand an inch or so over that sore spot and focused on it. I could see a dark color in my minds eye, right where the sore spot was. I then began to, well, essentially "pull" at that dark spot, making motions with my hand like I was extracting something from it, without actually touching the spot. As I was doing this, I could see, in my mind, bits of the dark spot being taken away by my hand and the spot lightened up in color and dissipated. The pain then, was gone.

I dunno what that it all means, but I did something, I think.

Onto ghosts. They most certainly exist. There are two basic catogories of entities or spirits. Those who are benevolent and watch over us, or perhaps protect us, and those who are demonic and wish to cause us harm. Sometimes, people unkowningly unleash demonic spirits into this world and they cause all sorts of heck on people. Even violently attacking and maiming them. Other times, people take on dark and vengful feelings after death, through their actions in life, and are themselves, dark spirits.

Don't ever mess with the spirit world. You never know what might happen.
I guess you're an empath. I don't like to put labels on things....if you're sensitive to energies, spirits, auras, etc, then you're psychic in my mind.

I've done healing before like you did (amazing how you figured it out by yourself) except I see a red spot where the pain is. Then I "release" the bad energy and let it drain through my navel area until the energy that drains is blue. Then I take blue energy and I fill up the area that used to be red. I get rid of plenty of headaches this way. It also helps heal cuts and scrapes quicker. I've heard that you can heal broken bones 1-2 days quicker that way.

In my mind there are not categories of spirits. But there kind of are? A spirit can be in more than one category....
There are angels, they are holy and divine beings. I can see them if I call them from above and they usually appear as tiny balls of pure white light. They leave quick if I don't need anything from them, though. Next there are spirit guides. Some you are born with (they constantly help and guide you) and others are spirits you "pick up" along the way through life.
Then there are spirits that are friendly and helpful, that just happen to have stumbled upon you. After that there are just friendly spirits. They mean no harm and they might talk to you and converse in a friendly way.
Also there are spirits that are just there. They might be sad or depressed or angry or confused. Some don't even know they're dead.
After that there are just angry spirits. They may come to you asking for help, but instead of being quiet or peaceful they may yell and scream at you and show you terrifying things...
After that there are just mischievous spirits. They are like little elves who sneak around scaring people, and they may follow you around poking you, yelling at you, and knocking things down.
Then there are demons.

I don't try to mess with the spirit world with Ouija and all of that offensive stuff. I don't deliberately call random spirits to me, or open portals to my home.... But I DO sometimes call spirits who have been in my house for a long time to me, to see how I could help them or something.....
There was one named Roy who was in my house since I was around 5.... (I'm 14 now) And this year he randomly started sending his name to me, giving me random messages, revealing his past to me, letting me know he was present in my room....
But I sent him "on" because one night I just knew I had to do it... He's gone now, but yeah last night there were about 5 spirits in my room at once, plus one cat. But I sent them all out so yeah they'll be back tonight (maybe I'll talk to some of them?) but maybe I won't..... I always get really scared when I see spirits. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I take on their emotions (whenever I talked to Roy I would sob uncontrollably because of his strong energy....not my emotions) or whatever, and I know my fear is senseless because I can just push them away if they're not nice.
Oh well.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #23 
TheCrabbyTabby

Well, to answer your question about me healing my ache, I saw people do those similar types of motions on TV when they were preforming Psychic healing and decided to mimic them. I just thought, hey, its worth a shot, right? Coincidentally, I tried the same technique on my head and the dark aura/energy/color wouldn't go away.

I suffer from a depression/anxiety/social disorder. So yeah, I thought maybe I could somehow "cure" it, but it seemed I would need more time/energy and more sessions to do so.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #24 
Mars788

I'm of a mixed opinion on the matter. On the one hand, I'm a Christian, but a very open-minded one. Who am I to say something does or does not exist? :)
With orbs...I'll admit. I'm personally disillusioned by them. I guess watching too many episodes of Ghost Hunters and the like brought that on.
...although I swear I saw or felt the ghost/spirit/what have you of a pet a couple years back...Shadowy cat shape in the barrel of an old dryer we had at the time...Might have just been a sock but then.....
Mars788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #25 
Aus

Yeah. Orbs.

In my years of experience as a 'ghost hunter' (I helped some lingering folk toward the light..) I have come to consider most orbs to be simply moisture on the lens. Which happens a lot in the sort of dank places people like to go ghost hunting in. At night.

I have seen a very few anomalies caught on film which could be proper 'orbs' or energies, but on the whole I'm dubious of them as 'proof' of anything.

I recall going to a purportedly haunted mansion, snapping a shot of window where a ghost had been seen. And there's a figure in the window when we printed them!! Only.. when we zoomed in, it was a curtain. Bit of a Rorschach response, that, seeing what we wanted to see.

On the other hand, I once followed an overpowering scent of fresh honey on toast to the very old grave of a beekeeper, who didn't actually want anything. I think he just enjoyed leading us all over the graveyard.. by the nose.
Aus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:09 PM   #26 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aus View Post
Yeah. Orbs.

In my years of experience as a 'ghost hunter' (I helped some lingering folk toward the light..) I have come to consider most orbs to be simply moisture on the lens. Which happens a lot in the sort of dank places people like to go ghost hunting in. At night.

I have seen a very few anomalies caught on film which could be proper 'orbs' or energies, but on the whole I'm dubious of them as 'proof' of anything.

I recall going to a purportedly haunted mansion, snapping a shot of window where a ghost had been seen. And there's a figure in the window when we printed them!! Only.. when we zoomed in, it was a curtain. Bit of a Rorschach response, that, seeing what we wanted to see.

On the other hand, I once followed an overpowering scent of fresh honey on toast to the very old grave of a beekeeper, who didn't actually want anything. I think he just enjoyed leading us all over the graveyard.. by the nose.
I'm not talking about orbs in pictures....I see actual shaped orbs. They are like balls of light that shoot around. There is no glare to make them seem as huge as they get (the largest one was 3 feet in diameter and translucent-- I saw it last night and it scared me to death!!!).
I don't think many spirits like to show themselves to cameras though. 1.) They might not show up at all (if a psychic sees them and ONLY a psychic, chances are nobody else will be able to see them) and 2.) They wouldn't want themselves to be shown off to the world.
And I do think that the "orbs" seen in pictures really are bits of dust....It happens to me a lot, and I know they don't look anything like the actual orbs I see with my eyes.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:23 PM   #27 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
Well, to answer your question about me healing my ache, I saw people do those similar types of motions on TV when they were preforming Psychic healing and decided to mimic them. I just thought, hey, its worth a shot, right? Coincidentally, I tried the same technique on my head and the dark aura/energy/color wouldn't go away.

I suffer from a depression/anxiety/social disorder. So yeah, I thought maybe I could somehow "cure" it, but it seemed I would need more time/energy and more sessions to do so.
Wow..... I'd never try stuff I see on TV. Usually I just freak out thinking it's way more complicated than I think. You're brave

And if you suffer from a disorder, that's usually the kind of thing that accompanies psychic abilities. I don't know what I have (I'm not sure that I even have anything "wrong" with me) but there is a woman on YouTube who teaches "How to be Psychic" and her stuff works. I strengthened a lot of my abilities through her teaching and she teaches that ADD and ADHD are really just psychic abilities that are uncontrolled. If all of that energy were put toward spirit communication it would probably tone down the hyperactivity a bit, and also changing the diet works magnificently.
My close friend and I have amazing telepathy. We can communicate shapes, colors, objects, concepts, and short sentences to each other. It only happens when we're both concentrating VERY hard though. And she can see spirits too and also sense them, but this is also accompanied by (what I perceive as) schizophrenia as she has a make-believe spirit guide that yells at her all the time.... She could be lying, but I know that the "spirit guide" DEFINITELY isn't real.

One more thing I can do is tune into houses. I can tune into a complete stranger's energy and "feel" their house. I can tell you how many spirits there are in it, their names, how many floors in the house, what the exterior of the house looks like, etc. I can go into fine detail but it takes a lot of time and energy, but I can do this with great accuracy.

Right now I am in the living room and a spirit is standing at the top of the staircase staring at me. It is extremely unnerving to have this happen but I'm pretending it's not there (usually works) but if it doesn't go away soon I'll just end up telling it to leave me alone.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:59 PM   #28 
betta lover1507

Yes, i used to live in a apartment of demon worshipers

spirits drove my uncle mad once, by hearing voices in the walls, and he broke the ceiling of his closet. and in the same building (not apartment) my (former) neighbors did the same thing before my uncle. i also used to spot people figures in the corner of my eye's.
i live in the same building from the worshipers building, but not the apartment.
my past room my cousin used to see red eye's from my window.
i always felt watched and still do. i haven't seen things lately actually.
Someone from this forum helped me with my spiritual issue's :)

Last edited by betta lover1507; 07-09-2012 at 12:09 AM.
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:17 AM   #29 
thekinetic

Oh yeah I almost forgot a little thing I learned, remote viewing. Now mind you I used my friend as a node but I did it none the less and my friend confimed what I saw.

Betta lover I sure hope they didn't have a copy of the "Key of Solomon" because they could get in real trouble with that book. For those who don't know it's a black grimoire and extremely dangerous. I honostly wish they'd burn every copy and never speak of it again.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:17 AM   #30 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
Yes, i used to live in a apartment of demon worshipers

spirits drove my uncle mad once, by hearing voices in the walls, and he broke the ceiling of his closet. and in the same building (not apartment) my (former) neighbors did the same thing before my uncle. i also used to spot people figures in the corner of my eye's.
i live in the same building from the worshipers building, but not the apartment.
my past room my cousin used to see red eye's from my window.
i always felt watched and still do. i haven't seen things lately actually.
Someone from this forum helped me with my spiritual issue's :)
THAT IS BEYOND CREEPY.
I hear voices call my name but nothing bad. Mostly spirits just wanting a friend or help. My name is Anya and when they say it it's always like "ANYA." like a very demanding whisper.
Creepy.
I hope all of your issues are resolved quickly :)