Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-06-2009, 02:41 PM   #11 
The Amazonian Trio

My Bodaciea will try to leap out of her tank ANY time there's food visable. I'm trying to train her not to jump, but I may wind up having to train her to do tricks or something. Maybe I can train her to play fetch....
The Amazonian Trio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:27 AM   #12 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Cool bettawesomness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr2b View Post
My Flair doesn't give the food a chance to move or fall. He attacks it as soon as it hits the water. You'd think he didn't get fed or something lol.
same thing here, once I got tweezers (a clean one, dont worry) and I put some food between the gap, open the lid of my tank (turtle tank, I used to have turtles ) and give it to my betta, (King Dedede, named from the kirby seires , my sis thought of the name) he would attack it until it fell and then floated on the surface, I think he likes that, since he loves food
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:13 PM   #13 
lelei

Both my fishys jump for the food..from my finger..forget even hittin the water..sometimez tho I dodrop in the water..and they still jump up lookin for it on my finger..and it starts floatin away so I point it out to either one of them..and then they chase it!!..lol..they are both so funny to watchI love em both!!
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote