Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #11 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple View Post
Thank you so much!!
Anytime :)

Cant wait to share pics of my new snail when i get him(nerite species,possibly zebra)!!!!

Any ideas for names?
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:52 PM   #12 
registereduser
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I made 2 threads about nerite snails recently:

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=104863

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=105516

I love my 3 zebras
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #13 
Purple
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Alabama, USA
Debbie! ;D

I was watching Spongebob with my boyfriend when I had just bought my new fish and it was the episode about Mystery the seahorse and he was thinking about what to name her and he said, "Because of her mysterious ways, I have decided to call her Mystery. Then again she is graceful and magestic... What about Grace or Magesty? Or Debbie?" xD
Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #14 
LebronTheBetta
Member
 
LebronTheBetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRainbowBettaFish View Post
Anytime :)

Cant wait to share pics of my new snail when i get him(nerite species,possibly zebra)!!!!

Any ideas for names?

Snailor? Shelly? Algae? Zebstrika? <--- <3 Pokemon... :) It's a Zebra.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #15 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by registereduser View Post
I made 2 threads about nerite snails recently:

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=104863

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=105516

I love my 3 zebras
Thanks RegistredUser, i will need that for my Nerite i will be getting tomorrow! I am so excited, i might even get two!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #16 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
Snailor? Shelly? Algae? Zebstrika? <--- <3 Pokemon... :) It's a Zebra.
love those names! Haha i love Snailor, but i also adore Zebstrika!!!

I also <3 Pokemon kinda
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #17 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple View Post
Debbie! ;D

I was watching Spongebob with my boyfriend when I had just bought my new fish and it was the episode about Mystery the seahorse and he was thinking about what to name her and he said, "Because of her mysterious ways, I have decided to call her Mystery. Then again she is graceful and magestic... What about Grace or Magesty? Or Debbie?" xD
lol i like Magesty XD
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #18 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Getting my Nerite snail tomorrow and moss ball-my first live plant!!! So excited...does Petco sell Nerites?
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Have a question regarding aquarium salt and snails. newf Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories 3 06-19-2011 02:02 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.