Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-10-2012, 01:58 PM   #13791 
Sena Hansler

I know >:( Not really fair is it? Although... I used to just "stand by" and let stuff happen but now I'm starting to snap and say "P--- off!"
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:09 PM   #13792 
Catfish Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbooknook View Post
GRR! My parents won't let me be on the computer as much anymore!
Unlucky!
Catfish Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #13793 
BETTACHKALOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
There are just some mean people in this world. And the messed up part is they never seem to suffer for it, it's always the good people who suffer! >:(
Believe me it will come back to them. I always trying to do good and help anyone i can , if i can... Also if you see person who is mean to you or any one else ,be even more sweet let them feel bad. And don't get upset about that,save your nerve it not worth it.
BETTACHKALOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:09 PM   #13794 
Sena Hansler

What's that phrase....

"Smile at your enemies - it makes them mad!"
Old 07-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #13795 
Shirleythebetta

I used to be a push over. I don't let people trample on me anymore. I won't do things for people if they are greedy and don't help others or just plain don't try. This is why my in-laws don't like me. When we moved I asked my sister-in-law to help me paint and unpack boxes. She told me she would and didn't show up. She doesn't help her family unless there is something in it for her. She asked me to help her paint and I said, "nope"

If someone is putting out effort I will be there. If someone helps others and needs some help I will be there. If someone needs a meal I will feed them but I will not help greedy, selfish people. They are dirt to me.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #13796 
Sena Hansler

I have to agree. My roomie and I went and got some fish and reptiles, and he said "well you can have the fish." nuh uh. I wanted the beardie. He wanted the cage... In other words he would've sold the beardie :( I told the previous owner I would keep him no matter what. So my roomie tried "dividing" everything according to what they would have sold for. And I put my foot down on that >:( We did NOT pay for the animals, they were free. It should have been equal NOT monetary losses/gains. Stupid boy

And now he wants my 10 gallon, because we also got a 10 gallon and it should be half. Half? PAH! He's had 90% since he got here. I will keep ALLLLLLLL my 10 gallon tanks, I'm taking back MY ornaments, and I'M keeping MY stuff. He got what I gave him, that's it.
And from what I have heard he sabotages. If he kills my fish since there is a fish in every tank (as of toay) Oh there'll be Heck to pay...

And I can guarentee if he complains he cannot have MY tank, I'll snap. And I'll make it clear enough is enough grow the flapjack up, and stop whining.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #13797 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
I have to agree. My roomie and I went and got some fish and reptiles, and he said "well you can have the fish." nuh uh. I wanted the beardie. He wanted the cage... In other words he would've sold the beardie :( I told the previous owner I would keep him no matter what. So my roomie tried "dividing" everything according to what they would have sold for. And I put my foot down on that >:( We did NOT pay for the animals, they were free. It should have been equal NOT monetary losses/gains. Stupid boy

And now he wants my 10 gallon, because we also got a 10 gallon and it should be half. Half? PAH! He's had 90% since he got here. I will keep ALLLLLLLL my 10 gallon tanks, I'm taking back MY ornaments, and I'M keeping MY stuff. He got what I gave him, that's it.
And from what I have heard he sabotages. If he kills my fish since there is a fish in every tank (as of toay) Oh there'll be Heck to pay...

And I can guarentee if he complains he cannot have MY tank, I'll snap. And I'll make it clear enough is enough grow the flapjack up, and stop whining.
Sena this guy sounds really weird. Why does he deserve half when there are three of you? He almost acts like he is divorcing you and wants half of your stuff in the settlement. This guy sounds weird and unstable.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:50 PM   #13798 
Sena Hansler

Actually... he is amaterialistic money-grabbing jerk. He said he didn't really care, but turns around and acts like he HAS to have ALL the REPTILE stuff? No. Dean is about ready to knock him flat, and I've had to resort to feeling like I'm greedy by making myself take back what I do not want nor need -.- He wanted the beardie, the girl entrusted him with, to sell so he could have the stupid cage!! >:( You know that... "no strings attached" thing? Bull. There's always strings attached. But this time I've got the scissors and I'm cutting them lose >:(

MY tanks. Not his.

MY house. I'll do as I see fit.

MY boyfriend. And I'll stick by him, not my roomie.

MY stuff. Off Plyvn,

MY rules.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:39 PM   #13799 
dramaqueen
Banned

I used to let people treat me like crap, too but not any more. Some people may think it's being passive aggressive but I will try and overlook stuff until I just can't take it any more and when that happens, watch out. I've had to get rid of people in my life who were doing nothing but cause me stress and anxiety.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #13800 
Sena Hansler

I don't even like people. I try. I really do. But they always seem to 1. screw me over 2. screw me over 3. sabatoge me 4. sabatoge and screw me over...

Since the new screen on my ipod broke (ARG!!!) I decided to say swap/trade on kijiji. Someone offered me a guinea and skinny brother pair

On another note... Poor Richie my doubletail is NOT taking the heat well. I found out he was being boiled in 110 water I got him out, took out the heater and covered the tank to avoid sunlight. My poor baby!!! But now he has a 10 to himself with driftwood that seems to be making the water light brown o_o

Tags
bettathanyou