Betta Fish Forum banner

Photos of the new Gargoyle Geckos!

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  KHarris89 
#1 · (Edited)
Just got these handsome boys yesterday from a lady looking to re-home them. From what I gathered, they're about three years old and were originally rescued from a neglectful exotic pet retialer in 2009. Because of this, Tyrion has some calcium issues and what may be a touch of mouth rot from improper care over the last few years. Overall though, they're both stunning boys with chubby bellies and feisty personas! Love them to death already, and will be restoring them to their full health. :)

Here is a link to the short news article about the 09 pet rescue. It's crazy, over 20000 animals were saved in this thing, but sadly many others could not be. http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...20091215-Up-to-20-000-animals-seized-1379.ece

Tyrion- 40 grams

Renly-- 45 grams

See less See more
#5 ·
What stunning fellows!

Gosh, you're lucky to have these.. and they're as lucky to have you, it seems. :)
I feel so blessed to have the chance to work with these guys, I hope to do right by them. :)

Aww they're adorable! <3
I know right? I love the little 'horns' on their head.

there gorgeous geckos o.o thats an insane pet rescue though
It was pretty insane! My mom said she remembers seeing it on the news...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.