Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #81 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
Most of my headaches are above my eyebrows '~'
Then that might not be it. If you're just having regular headaches like that then you should just reduce your stress. Like if you get a headache after reading this, you should probably stop having anxiety when you read this xD
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:16 AM   #82 
betta lover1507

wuhh??? XD
i think i need to see a doctor lol
----
but to topic XP
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:35 AM   #83 
indjo
TFK Moderator

Wow.... I tried to stay away from this thread but eventually couldn't resist. I was totally amazed - I mean I thought you Westerners don't believe in spirits or what ever. I've only read the first half .... that was enough for now. I just want to say/warn everyone .....

I don't know who Robert Monroe is, what he rote about, etc. BUT I Would advise everyone NOT to try leaving their body without an experienced (what ever they're called). Where I'm at, inexperienced "experimenting/explorers" often cannot return to their body..... another entity "fills" their body. In daily life, these people look and act crazy.

I'll continue tomorrow.
indjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:14 PM   #84 
Aus

Indjo - you're from Indonesia? I can't wait to hear your take on all this.

Many years ago I had a teacher who'd lived in Jakarta with his Indonesian wife for a long time, and basically just got back to Aus when he took our class. It was meant to be literature, but ended up being mostly about Indonesian art and culture (no mention of fish-keeping, sadly!). It was very interesting! He did say that spirituality was a very big part of life. My favourite part of that course was learning about the wayang kulit.. I've seen it on film, but I've always wanted to experience it in person.
Aus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:45 PM   #85 
TheCrabbyTabby

Indonesia, hmm? I love hearing about other cultures. Tell us about some spiritual things that go on in that neck of the woods.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:05 PM   #86 
PaintingPintos

Yup.....spiritual stories from other cultures are the most fascinating to me.
I'm stuck in a wormhole of Christian beliefs and values, all of which hardly add up to my experiences, personal beliefs, and views.
I do believe in God though. That stands out for me.... but psychics and mediums being evil liars, nope.... I can happily say that I never lie about spiritual stuff. You just have to take that seriously.
And (I just brought a Bible over just to prove my point) even though lots of Bible verses say bad stuff about psychics....well, Corinthians has a very interesting part here...
This is coming directly from "Holy Bible" which is the title of my Bible xD
Corinthians: 12, v. 1 "Now concerning spiritual gifts, brothers and sisters, I do not want you to be uninformed....(skipping some stuff about pagans that led us astray to worship false idols).... Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of services, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God who activates all of them in everyone. To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. To one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit, to another faith by the same spirit, to another gifts of healing by one Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discernment of spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of these tongues. All these are activated by one and the same Spirit, who allots to each one individually just as the Spirit chooses."

How do I see it?
To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good
Too true. Absolutely every single person on Earth has the ability to see spirits, hear them, see into the future, the past, journey into different lives, see auras, heal. People with ADD, ADHD, Autism, and other disorders are thought to be more spiritual than others. They have abilities that are absolutely fantastic. One woman on Youtube (KelliInTheRaw) explains how ADD and ADHD are basically psychic gifts that are uncontrolled and cause basic disturbance in the body, since they are so scattered. Also diet has something to do with these, but you can watch the videos if you'd like.

Healing by one Spirit
Well, I see it as basic healing. You can use energy to heal people and animals. Simple enough. I can do it, you can do it (it does not matter who is reading this), animals can do it. Energy is present in every single living or nonliving thing on the face of this Earth.

To another prophecy
This may be talking about the Prophets who have written and whose writings are in the Bible, but the psychics that can see one minute, one hour, one day, one week, one month ahead of time are included in this. Have you ever turned on the radio, and a few seconds before you heard the currently playing song in your head? That's a psychic gift. You have just seen into the future. The easiest future prediction happens 4 seconds before it happens. Easy enough.

Discernment of spirits
My favorite :D Seeing spirits, duh. You can talk to them, have them talk to you, etc.

I apologize that I may be forcing my views upon you, but I am NOT a preachy person. I am in no way encouraging you to believe in what I believe in. In fact, most things in the Bible I don't go by.... but you think what you think and give me your opinion. This is actually one of few things I've read before that I've agreed with. And once my religion teacher in school said, "The Bible has messages in each verse. But if you read a verse and find that it does something for you, then that may be God's personal message for you, and it is not necessarily what your priest is trying to tell you" So there.
Now I sound like one of those people on Yahoo! Answers who tries to tell you that God is your savior and you should turn to him because your keep biting your lips.....lol!! That's happened to me before xD
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #87 
betta lover1507

^^
ummm, none of that EVER happens to me :I besides like the future thing, but i take it as a coincidence
Old 07-12-2012, 03:04 PM   #88 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aus View Post
I'm not a Christian (I don't subscribe to any religion), but I do believe there's a good place that people go to. And no, not too sad as I know for sure I'll get to see them again, some time. :)
EXACTLY what i believe, Aus
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:15 AM   #89 
Aahnay

From my experience with the white light, it felt like i was, well, dots. Yep, dots of energy.

I was able to move inside other things on earth, with the white light. And it was so fantastic. While in a tree, i felt as if I was the tree. I dont remember all that the white light was imparting to me, telling me. I just remember, it all flowed through me, over me, inside it was me, i was it.

I dont think we actually have any words for what i felt/saw. My preconceived notions looked for my body, and it was there, but not there. I couldnt see myself or others as we do now. All were dots, bright or dark, or various colors, and flowing/moving all the time.

Various sizes. If i cannot sleep, or am ill, or low or need a helping i hand, I breath deep and let that same feeling run through me. Its not the same as being there, but enough rubs off to comfort me.

The white light took me into many things besides trees, lol. One time to the edges of the galaxy.. I couldnt breath..and there were many there with me. I know thats where i will go. I am not afraid of the outcome, only the path to get there.

On a few occasions, I have seen the dots when lucid and not with the white light. I mean, wake up in the night for a glass of water, and everything is only made of dots.

It took time to be able to .. i dont know, come back? to see with this bodies eyes, and be able to grab the glass etc. When that happens, i just relax and look around... get very close to the other dots...I swear they are all moving.

Once i start thinking and not watching then the change happens, and everything is normal.

I would love to live in a world where what I experienced, was the norm. What a wonderful world that would be.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:23 AM   #90 
betta lover1507

what is a norm? :\