Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-14-2012, 08:36 AM   #131 
Martinismommy

Vicky, she is amazing! I love her color! You should show this female she is just lovely....
Martinismommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:19 PM   #132 
vilmarisv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlyfatbottom View Post
Wish u the best of luck on your new pair
I can't really do any breeding at the moment since it to hot
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2033 View Post
She REALLY does look like her father. Maybe she'll marble out like him too.

Good luck with this pair.
Thank you both. I had no luck with the pair... will have to give them a couple of days. I've never had such a dificult pair... I think they know they are outstanding and want me to work for it LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinismommy View Post
Vicky, she is amazing! I love her color! You should show this female she is just lovely....
Thank you Karen! I love her to bits because she looks just like my dear boy. I don't think I'm "there" yet when it comes to sending fish to shows. Maybe one day you'll get to see one of my fish at a convention
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:22 PM   #133 
bettalover2033

I know how you feel about the difficult pairs! I've also never had such a difficult pair to spawn than Karen's. Sometimes the female wants to be buddies with the male or she wants to kill him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vilmarisv View Post
Thank you both. I had no luck with the pair... will have to give them a couple of days. I've never had such a dificult pair... I think they know they are outstanding and want me to work for it LOL!
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:20 AM   #134 
CharStarr

Im so sorry about your loss of the father, I just read your whole spawn log and your females turned out beautifully! Your new male is stunning as well and I wish you luck with this new pair. My hope/goal is to one day get a betta from Karen, but that won't be for awhile, I want to make sure I'm ready and set up accordingly. Like everyone has said on here, you can never read too much and theres always something new to learn! I look forward to following your next spawn log!
CharStarr is offline   Reply With Quote