betta fish

Old 07-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #21 
Freyja
Banned

Welcome to the forum
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:55 AM   #22 
Firefly85

hello Im new here to just wanted to say hi, and i to love bully breeds. which dog is your Reuben in the pic?

My Joe is a American bulldog mix.
Firefly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:55 AM   #23 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
BSL if friggin stupid. Theyre banned in certain parts of the US too, but obviously, were im at they are allowed. But many apartment building will not allow you to rent if you have a pit. Fortunately some apartment complex owners are understanding and just ask to meet your dog. :)

Here are the boys.. On the left is the APBT, 14 years old, malachi. On the right is the APBT staff, 7 yrs old, DeeOhJee. It was christmas time, so thats why DeeOhJee has a jingle bell on his neck <3 P.S. I HATE ear cropping. Im only 15, my dad had the ears cut. :(

Those muzzles are begging to be kissed ...
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 06:38 AM   #24 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aahnay View Post
Those muzzles are begging to be kissed ...
LOL Yes my little boo bears :) I love when they get hyper moments- pitties & staffs are total clowns :3
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #25 
staffylover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly85 View Post
hello Im new here to just wanted to say hi, and i to love bully breeds. which dog is your Reuben in the pic?

My Joe is a American bulldog mix.
Hi
Reuben is on the left. Chloe my old girl passed away in March aged 15
staffylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #26 
BeckyFish97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aahnay View Post
+1000. Yeah, I had a bad owner toss his pit in my front yard with my two dobie girls, when i was out. Got home to a real mess, they never fought, they were mom and daughter.

We rushed them to the vet. Mom had lost a canine in the fight. They both had a lot of holes, blood etc. The vet said they must have been fighting if they were in a fenced yard together, but he knew them well too.

About 3 days later, another neighbor called us up and asked if we knew what happened. He said a guy was in the 'kit kat' bar, talking about what a dumb dog he had. My girls had killed him!

Makes me cry just typing that. Girl dobies dont fight the boys, you know? they are, after all, the boys.

I felt so lucky to still have them both, and so sorry for that poor pit. We knew this guy too, we used to buy our hay from him, until our fields were producing.

Sorry, long story ... Welcome to the forum.

Thats not your fault, if he hadn't put HIS dog that HE is responsible
(pfff not) for in YOUR garden you would have no problem, your girls responded to a dog that may threaten A) their territory B) their mother/daughter and C) their owner, they did what they did purely on natural instinct and I wouldn't usually say this, but you can't be to blame in any way shape or form, usually it is the aggressive dog's owner that is to blame but these dogs were not aggressive untill that person did what he did, he is to blame completely! Sorry mini rant against that guy!
BeckyFish97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:49 PM   #27 
BeckyFish97

Sorry for double post

Teeney:Lol eve grew out of that mostly, but christmas morning, we have to tear her off of the ceiling, why?you might ask, not the presents, no, because my dad always walks her in a morning, and on christmas morning I always walk her with him, she freaks out because its not like normal, all routine gets thrown out of the window, and she LOVES it!when she was younger she would have a spurt of energy, she had a perfect circuit (border collie thing-perfectionists :P ) round the dining room table through the lounge, up onto the sofa down again, through to the hall, back into the lounge, onto the windowledge-yes, her whole body, thud into the window, back down again, into the conservatory, look out of the window, into her cage, this got repeated 5-6 times an episode, and then she'd curl up in her cage for a nap :P god I love her now, but I sometimes miss seeing her going crazy like that, the only thing these days other than christmas that gets her like that is agility, which she adores!

This is her mum and her sister:

http://www.caleykizbordercollies.com/Lola.html this pic shows the mirror of eve!!!

Prada: http://www.caleykizbordercollies.com/prada.html they put the wrong family tree on her page when they did some updates recently!!!

Also sorry OP for hijacking your thread, when I get onto eve I can't stop!!! <3
BeckyFish97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:53 PM   #28 
teeneythebetta

Aww her mom and sis are so cute! Border collies are so pretty :D
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:26 AM   #29 
eaturbyfill

Hello and welcome!
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote