Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #11 
Calypso77
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
It is fine to educate people just be careful how you do so. If you come across arrogant and rude with them for what they are buying, just be prepared for what you could get back from them.
Calypso77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:34 PM   #12 
Bettanewbie60
Member
 
Bettanewbie60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Coastal Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso77 View Post
It is fine to educate people just be careful how you do so. If you come across arrogant and rude with them for what they are buying, just be prepared for what you could get back from them.
I totally agree with you on this. The mother of the young boy was very grateful for the help and info.
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 05:07 PM   #13 
magnum
Member
 
magnum's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
@ bettanewbie60: I love that you had enough guts to do that(: hopefully they will be giving a betta a good home soon.

@ Calypso77: I understand that you have to be friendly to the people, if you weren't they'd probably still buy the wrong stuff anyway.
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:51 PM   #14 
Bettanewbie60
Member
 
Bettanewbie60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Coastal Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum View Post
@ bettanewbie60: I love that you had enough guts to do that(: hopefully they will be giving a betta a good home soon.

@ Calypso77: I understand that you have to be friendly to the people, if you weren't they'd probably still buy the wrong stuff anyway.
Thanks Magnum..I felt bad for the little boy's sad face, but I figured he'd be a lot sadder if he came home from vacation and found a dead fish. sigh
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:51 PM   #15 
magnum
Member
 
magnum's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Poor kid, at least he'll go back to the petstore and choose wisely so that he will have his new buddy for longer.
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:34 PM   #16 
Bettanewbie60
Member
 
Bettanewbie60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Coastal Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum View Post
Poor kid, at least he'll go back to the petstore and choose wisely so that he will have his new buddy for longer.
That is the outcome I am hoping for...I even followed them to the door to give the boy a brochure on Betta Fish Care...hope he gets one when they get home!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:19 AM   #17 
magnum
Member
 
magnum's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
I can't wait to actually work at a petstore or aquarium... Then I can say all these things without looking like some random know-it-all teen.
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's wrong with him???? vlnr2 Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 3 12-04-2011 05:57 PM
Really???? What is wrong with him? LittleBettas Betta Chat 13 08-11-2011 10:02 PM
Not Sure What I did Wrong drewdigg Betta Fish Care 14 08-03-2011 04:47 PM
Gah What is wrong with me!!!! Creat Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 8 07-31-2011 05:17 PM
What did I do wrong? Tigerfish1704 Betta Fish Care 1 07-07-2011 07:08 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.