Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 12:01 AM   #11 
dramaqueen
Banned

rckstr1253, let me know when to close the thread.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:18 AM   #12 
rckstr1253

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
You live 2 hours from me, if you would be willing to meet somewhere in the middle (maybe white plains or yonkers?) I would take them :)
Sorry guys I have been really busy as I am packing, having family problems, unemployed, and so forth....but yea I think I can meet you in between. I am torn about keeping the one though as I do like him a lot and he was my first betta fish. The other 3 were rescues that I have been nursing back to health but the one's tail hasn't gotten much better. Just when I thought it was getting better, it looks like its being nipped now.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:21 PM   #13 
MoonShadow

Send me a PM and we will work out the details :)
Old 07-02-2012, 07:56 AM   #14 
lelei

They all sound beautiful..can yu post some pix??.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #15 
rckstr1253

Sorry for the long delay but I have had many issues come up. I am unemployed at the moment and trying to get a job where Ill be moving, lined up so I can start working as soon as I get there. Then I have some personal issues taking up most of my day as well as physical therapy and such....but anyway I should have pics up later tonigh.

thanks
Old 07-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #16 
Calypso77

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckstr1253 View Post
Sorry for the long delay but I have had many issues come up. I am unemployed at the moment and trying to get a job where Ill be moving, lined up so I can start working as soon as I get there. Then I have some personal issues taking up most of my day as well as physical therapy and such....but anyway I should have pics up later tonigh.

thanks
Have you gotten in touch with moonshadow? Sounds like they will help you out.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #17 
rckstr1253

Here are the pics, sorry had to bother a camera phone that took decent pics as mine wasn't working right.

As you can see, the first one I bought has serious finnage problems but said halfmoon on the cup, so I decided to buy him and try to get his fins to grow back. It looks like its getting better than how he was. The 2nd one, is almost perfect with its finnage and is a black double tail betta, and the last one was sold in a halfmoon cup but was nearly white when i got him and couldn't swim much thanks to his fins being seriously shredded. He now has some color and looks to be greenish in color, but as you can tell I haven't been able to get his fins to heal as quickly as I was hoping. They are great betta's and need a home. I have another one but I am on the fence about getting rid of him as he was my first and is a beautiful double tail half moon mustard betta. I still might get rid of him too as I won't have an apartment for a month so i got to stay by sister's till then, and she has a few small children that get into trouble. So I am worried that they might accidently knock the lil guy over or so forth.

Oh and bare in mind they are only in the divided tanks shown in the pic as of recently as I am nearing my move date and packing everything into the truck for the move.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #18 
rckstr1253

Thread can be closed....I got them all a home = )
Old 08-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #19 
BettaQi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckstr1253 View Post
Thread can be closed....I got them all a home = )
Yay!

Good luck to you in your new situation!
Old 08-20-2012, 07:32 AM   #20 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Glad to hear that your fishys all found homes. Good luck with the move!
Closed Thread