Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-18-2012, 04:40 PM   #6731 
AquaWarrior

Hey parakeeto225, he's really cool.
AquaWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:45 PM   #6732 
AquaWarrior

Hey buddy, thats a great tank, what model is it?
AquaWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:46 PM   #6733 
TheCrabbyTabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaWarrior View Post
Hey buddy, thats a great tank, what model is it?
Who are you referring to? Me?
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:18 PM   #6734 
lelei

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFins View Post
Haha! I kind of wonder about it though because it's thick. It's nice and soft, but there may be too many bristles? Pheonix can't swim through the plant (though he's tried, he loves plants) so after trying for a while he rubs around the edges of the branches and hides underneath... I guess the bristles poke his face and he can't swim through them :(
I know..my Sammy has same problem..I had to thin the plant out by takin out a fewbstems..and opening it up..so there is room..of coudse not where they want it tho..lol..they still try another spot that I havent thinned out.hahaha..but eventually they ses what they need to do:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:47 PM   #6735 
Nutt007

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
Okay. Here is my newly redecorated 10 gallon. The little white box thingy is the breeder net that houses Squishy, my baby betta, until he is big enough to be let out and live in more room.
That tank is nice! Is it hard to clean with sand in the tank? Or is it just as easy as gravel?
Nutt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #6736 
clopez1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRainbowBettaFish View Post
Honeycomb's 10 gallon with Mr. Puffles, the moss ball lol . The moss ball is doing great, and Honeycomb is acting the same!

All the pictures are in my album :)

I am so glad I'm not the only one who has named a moss ball.
clopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:47 PM   #6737 
TheCrabbyTabby

I just take the vacuum hose siphon thingie for cleaning aquariums and just let it hover a couple of inches above the sand and that takes care of the substrate cleaning. I have a quartette of snails on their way here to help with excess food cleanup and of course algae control.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:20 PM   #6738 
lissienen

This first one is my current pride and joy, my 20-gallon long divided up into four sections. It's also based off of houses from the book series A Song of Ice and Fire (or Game of Thrones for people who've only seen the television show). It goes Greyjoy, Dayne, Martell and Manderly.

This is the Greyjoy section (Gold Dust's home):

Dayne section, for Jasper:

Martell, where Ruby and four ghost shrimp live (he's the only one who doesn't eat them):

Aaaaand Manderly, where Marble-Jade goes:
lissienen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:22 PM   #6739 
teeneythebetta

Lissienen- wow those are beautiful! I love how each division has it's own color contrast. Absolutely gorgeous!!
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:26 PM   #6740 
Cattitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
I just take the vacuum hose siphon thingie for cleaning aquariums and just let it hover a couple of inches above the sand and that takes care of the substrate cleaning. I have a quartette of snails on their way here to help with excess food cleanup and of course algae control.
Don't forget to stir up the sand every so often to prevent formation of toxic gas bubbles!
Cattitude is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank