Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-05-2012, 08:39 AM   #21 
Sena Hansler

Good!!!
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:01 AM   #22 
MollyJean

Not a bad day. I got fert caps and CO2 tabs in the mail today, woo hoo! I didn't think the order would arrive for a week or so.

Even better, I got ANOTHER fish tank.. a 10 gallon with a lighted hood, waterfall filter, air pump, thermometer and heater for five bucks! Heck yeah! I'm all set for breeding, I've got 2 pairs conditioning and I'll try breeding the weekend after this one with my main hopefuls. So happy I'm getting to breed at last.
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #23 
Sena Hansler

five bucks?! Awesome!!! =D Oooo which ones you gonna breed?!!
Old 07-19-2012, 12:58 AM   #24 
MollyJean

Corrin's tail is almost healed. The light seemed to have done the trick, and he's doing better then ever! So glad that mystery is solved!

I put the tank up over the weekend and placed a pair of betta in it. I have 2 marbles, Bettabettabetta, and Rosie. Both very weak marble genes, but I'm hoping to get a couple of winners. They're sitting in a pretty nice set up right now. I got a nice 10 gallon setup for 5 bucks. Heater, pump, hood with lights, waterfall filter, the works. So I amended the amenities, so to speak, no waterfall filter, and less water, but using the heater and the hood, and put it up as a breeding tank. BBB is swimming around amber water (I had IAL in there for the first 2 days) and blowing his bubble nest, while Rosie is in a smaller container inside the tank waiting for Saturday. They're really interested in each other, I'm hoping everything goes well. Taking LOTS of pics, but can't find my cord do upload them, lol.

Still want to breed Tidbit.. I might start a thread on that when my head is clear, I'm just too tired right now. I'd love to get some input. Just worried about the criticism.

More tomorrow, if I'm up to it. Just been so so tired today.. must be mother nature bringing me a present.
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:01 AM   #25 
Sena Hansler

darn mother nature :p

what is wrong with Tidbit?! Is it because he is a veil or not some fancy show quality betta? >.>

Oh, I did do a thread "breeding and selling tips" or something along that line -tired- check it out :)