Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 11:55 AM   #21 
bananafish

I just planted this on Saturday with my new light. So far so good! If I can keep everything alive for two weeks, I'll get a new fish. :)

Old 07-18-2012, 10:18 AM   #22 
ao
TFK Moderator

Not much of an inspiration. just my temporary tank holding a rescue waiting to be moved into a 10g. Lots of plants, substrate from the local creek, moss from the pond.

A little under 1g

Old 07-18-2012, 10:25 AM   #23 
Aus

Aokashi, your little tanks are always so peaceful to stare at, lol.

Love those banana lilies. Mine grew - no kidding - about four, maybe five solid inches of leaf stalk today, and the leaf is at the top of the tank... crazy plants! So pretty though. :)
Old 07-18-2012, 10:37 AM   #24 
ao
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aus View Post
Aokashi, your little tanks are always so peaceful to stare at, lol.

Love those banana lilies. Mine grew - no kidding - about four, maybe five solid inches of leaf stalk today, and the leaf is at the top of the tank... crazy plants! So pretty though. :)
Oooh I love them when they turn into lily pads. but watch out if they reach the top ;) the new leaves will always grow that high. if you want you can snip off a long leaf (with the stalk(and leave it floating around. it will grow a new banana lily :D
Old 07-19-2012, 07:36 PM   #25 
JBosley

These look amazing!

I finally did a planted tank It's a 3 gallon, Tetra tank. Unfortunately the cord to the light didn't come with the tank, which is why it was so cheap. So for now I am using a very small LED light Really hoping that, plus the sunlight from my window will keep the plants alive until I can find a cord!

Will post pictures soon
Old 07-19-2012, 11:27 PM   #26 
LyzzaRyzz

Ill be converting my 5.5 gal to a planted..ill have java moss, water sprite and parrots feather...i cant wait to do it! I just need a day off to do it!

Everyones tanks look so great!
Closed Thread