Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #131 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
Am not sure if i see aura's or my eye's are just messing with me o-e most likely messing with me o-o"
So what do you see when you see an aura?
When you first start seeing them, it's a white haze
Eventually you start to see color. Practice on your hand while holding it in front of a white piece of paper. Depending greatly on your mood and personality the colors will change. Lighting or "negative images" from starling at it too long don't affect it.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:44 AM   #132 
bhali333

I am the #1 expert in the world on ghost box communication

Hi Guy's,

My name is Bruce Halliday, I started the thread about the "Ghost Box" I am one of the two creators of the field of Ghost Box communication research.

A ghost box is not a party toy, it's not a gimmick it is a device for serious research into communicating with entities that are not of this physical world.

It is a complicated field but in a nutshell the way a ghost box works is,

Ghost Box communication is the practice of using a device known as a "Box" or "Ghost Box" to facilitate real time, Live Spirit Communication between the researcher and a non physical entity, presumably the spirits of disembodied human beings.

The "Box" is merely a device that enables the reception of radio signals and dices them up into small bits and pieces or fragments of sound by sweeping the chosen band at a fast enough rate so that the dial does not stop on any one station.

This prevents ghost boxes from delivering any whole or solid words of radio broadcast. This broken down signal is in turn broadcast through the boxes speaker thereby allowing the entity to use the fragments of sound for the purpose of communication enabling him or her to be heard live by the researcher as they communicate and also to have the communication not being heard live to be recorded by the communicator performing the session .

The theory is that an entity will use whatever bits of radio fragments it needs to form words and sentences. Through years of research I have come to a theory that the communication is formed as the sound leaves the speaker or the headphones respectively. That is what allows us to hear the responses in real time.

Ghost box communication should never be mistaken for traditional evp which is the method of trying to capture spirit voices directly onto a recorder with the entities using ambient energy to form and place the communication, it can not be heard in real time only in review of the recording and is very difficult if not impossible to discern. I did traditional evp in the field for 8 years and only gleaned about ten quality A+ evp's the rest were static whispers that had to be edited to death just to hear if there was something there.

With Ghost Box communication there is some editing to be done but it all revolves around getting rid of the unwanted garbage sounds that are not utilized by the communicating entity and are merely a by product of the boxes sweep thus leaving only the communication, some files of communication may also have the playback speed slowed a bit due to the affect that a fast box sweep will deliver rapid communication that may be hard to understand by the laymen listening to the file, the volume can also be altered to a certain degree so that a very low communication or the opposite, a very loud communication can be adjusted to a comfortable listening level. This process does not alter, add or subtract anything to or from the spirit communication contained within the file.

With the boxes I personally am averaging about 25 to 30% hearing of real time messages, the rest are heard when reviewing the recording.

A Ghost box sweeps at a fast rate so it takes time to develop a skill for hearing the real time communication the novice will immediately start to hear the "yes" and "no" type of answers and even a "name" as the entities attempt to communicate.

New communicators do not hear much in real time at the beginning, hearing spirit communication live during a ghost box session takes some experience, there is a learning and development curve.
Most if not all new Ghost Box Communicators will have to develop what we experienced experienced operators call "An Ear For the communication" this means only that the longer you practice ghost box communication the more attuned your hearing will become to recognizing and hearing spirit communication live during a session. It is like a piano tuner, an apprentice will have to tune the piano using aids like a tuning fork but the seasoned piano tuner will be able to basically tune by ear just listening to the notes and knowing when they are correct. Same principle!

Box communication is ideal for both stationary research performed in a controlled environment and also field research conducted by Paranormal investigators on location.

Anyone interested in hearing some audio examples of live Ghost box communication you can come over to my yahoo group

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/inside_the_box_rtsc_ghost_box_research

Bruce Halliday
bhali333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:46 AM   #133 
ktlelia

I've dealt with spirits and other things the majority of my life.
I don't know whether to call myself physic, but my mother said I'm sensitive because when I was a little kid I apparently had, uh, "problems" and/or conversations with them.
After a while I tend to be O.K. with it and by the time I was done with high school I wasn't scared by ghosts and spirits anymore. My sister is sensitive too, but has grown completely afraid and now pretends it doesn't happen no matter how non-threatening the spirit may be.
Then there's the "other things" which makes me sleep with lights on.
I have like...80 personal ghost stories to share if anyone is interested or cares lol. Everything to things crawling on my ceiling, ripping sheets off my bed, moving things, etc. etc. Oh good times...haha.
ktlelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:49 PM   #134 
betta lover1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
So what do you see when you see an aura?
When you first start seeing them, it's a white haze
Eventually you start to see color. Practice on your hand while holding it in front of a white piece of paper. Depending greatly on your mood and personality the colors will change. Lighting or "negative images" from starling at it too long don't affect it.
o-o" red... (once and it scared the heck out of me )

okay ^^" well i think my eye's are messing with me because i have blurry vision, and use glasses
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #135 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
o-o" red... (once and it scared the heck out of me )

okay ^^" well i think my eye's are messing with me because i have blurry vision, and use glasses
Red is usually an indication of some sort of problem. When I see my aura in an area that's injured, it turns out as either red or a dark color (I can hardly explain it....the color is like nothing I've ever seen before). Something's wrong with you xD

Your eyes are not messing with you....glasses have nothing to do with it. When I start to doubt myself I get like that, and it's not a good idea to CONSTANTLY doubt yourself.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:26 PM   #136 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktlelia View Post
I've dealt with spirits and other things the majority of my life.
I don't know whether to call myself physic, but my mother said I'm sensitive because when I was a little kid I apparently had, uh, "problems" and/or conversations with them.
After a while I tend to be O.K. with it and by the time I was done with high school I wasn't scared by ghosts and spirits anymore. My sister is sensitive too, but has grown completely afraid and now pretends it doesn't happen no matter how non-threatening the spirit may be.
Then there's the "other things" which makes me sleep with lights on.
I have like...80 personal ghost stories to share if anyone is interested or cares lol. Everything to things crawling on my ceiling, ripping sheets off my bed, moving things, etc. etc. Oh good times...haha.
PM me some stories!
Stories are some of the best things about seeing scary beings....I mean when I see something that scares the **** out of me, I always try to think about "OK, this is scary, but at least I'll have an awesome story to tell later!"
Old 07-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #137 
MyRainbowBettaFish

just finished watching "Paranormal State", the episode about Laura, who is possessed and they perform an exorcism on her to get rid of the "demon". it seemed EXACTLY like Emily Rose's exorcism though. The episode is called "i am SIX"

can't tell if its real or fake, but REALLY dramatic..
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:41 PM   #138 
betta lover1507

My cousin found our wigi board we stored away, and she kept telling me "you want to play with me?" i kept saying no then she'll be "well you used to play it" -_-
Old 07-21-2012, 06:12 PM   #139 
magnum

Iv'e always seen things out of the corner of my eyes. I'm not sure if this is just due to my bad eyesight in my left eye or something else, but it's always creeped me out. Usually, I'll just be standing there, or doing something and I'll see a gray, white or black moving uhhh, object you could call it ? It is always in an elongated shape though. After seeing it, I usually turn around and look frantically for the 'mystery object' but I've never found it. I'm not sure if this is some physic ability, or just a trick of the light on my eyes.

I am also able to block pain out. Not massive things like breaks, but cuts, headaches sometimes and aches. Usually I just close my eyes and concentrate really hard on the one spot were the source of the pain is coming from, and after a few seconds it usually vanishes.

May it also be noted, that I once used a Ouiji board. Not intentionally, but it was a homemade one and some kid brang it to school. At the time, I was just told to put the Z thing on it, and then someone told me what was. I pretty much freaked out. Afterwards, someone stuck it to the wall of the class and I'm being serious, a massive gust of wind came out of nowhere, and blew the roof in. We had some weird plate roof things so, yeah, some of them got blown into the roof and I got pretty damned scared.

Anybody know what either of these things mean? Or have had a similar experince with the 'objects'?

Last edited by magnum; 07-21-2012 at 06:15 PM.
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #140 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum View Post
Iv'e always seen things out of the corner of my eyes. I'm not sure if this is just due to my bad eyesight in my left eye or something else, but it's always creeped me out. Usually, I'll just be standing there, or doing something and I'll see a gray, white or black moving uhhh, object you could call it ? It is always in an elongated shape though. After seeing it, I usually turn around and look frantically for the 'mystery object' but I've never found it. I'm not sure if this is some physic ability, or just a trick of the light on my eyes.

I am also able to block pain out. Not massive things like breaks, but cuts, headaches sometimes and aches. Usually I just close my eyes and concentrate really hard on the one spot were the source of the pain is coming from, and after a few seconds it usually vanishes.

May it also be noted, that I once used a Ouiji board. Not intentionally, but it was a homemade one and some kid brang it to school. At the time, I was just told to put the Z thing on it, and then someone told me what was. I pretty much freaked out. Afterwards, someone stuck it to the wall of the class and I'm being serious, a massive gust of wind came out of nowhere, and blew the roof in. We had some weird plate roof things so, yeah, some of them got blown into the roof and I got pretty damned scared.

Anybody know what either of these things mean? Or have had a similar experince with the 'objects'?
First thing is that psychic people usually start being psychic by seeing "flashes" in their peripheral vision. Your peripheral vision is the least damaged part of your eyes from artificial light, so it makes sense that things would start from there.
That is definitely the first thing that happened to me....I was seeing flashes, and doubting myself, thinking it was my imagination that I was sensing and seeing things. Up until I was about 13 (I'm 14 now) I completely ignored my psychic abilities. Any messages I received were ignored because I have a vivid imagination.
When my bed used to be against the wall that is connected to the garage attic wall, I would try to block out the sound of the garage door opening and slamming loudly, and I was the only one who could hear it. No, the wind is not a problem.
Right now, at this very moment, a spirit is standing 15 feet away from me. I'm quite sure it's a woman with long hair. Creepy. Oh well. I'm ignoring her because she's just being a pest. I didn't invite her, therefore she's not allowed in here.

Anyway.....
Your eyes are not deceiving you. Poor vision has absolutely nothing to do with it. I've even noticed that my extremely poor vision (things start to get blurry about a foot from my face) affects what I see. If I'm not wearing glasses and I see a spirit, it's going to be blurry. If I put my glasses on and look again, the spirit will most certainly be crystal clear. That's usually the case.
So don't doubt yourself....I always did. And I completely ignored the spirit that was living in my house for, oh, 10 years now? I helped him cross over so now he's gone, but he does send me reminders that he's still watching over me....

One last thing....Ouijas have nothing to do with being psychic. Ouija boards are like opening your door and putting big, flashing signs in your driveway, and in big bold letters they read, "OPEN HOUSE. COME AND GO AS YOU PLEASE. 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS A WEEK. CONVICTS WELCOME"
That's essentially the same thing....ANYTHING can come into contact with you. Bad spirits are especially good at pretending that they're good, so I'd watch out....