Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #21 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogthefish View Post
Lol, haven't been watching the post, but we have a guy like that ^_^ terrible for jumping, he barely changes his stride over them! He an go FOREVER too lol. I seem to be the only one that gets him because I like to go fast too. I can control him better than most peopel at the barn, and if I ride a horse other than him and go over a jump, I go into two-point at the wrong time because I go when HE would take off. LOVE that guy <3 He loves another barn worker more though. If she shows up at all during my lesson, it's trashed, I lost him for the day lmao.
You sound like a great rider, Pog! They just want to run, run run! lol
Atleast Jeff does, he never stops!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #22 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphoira View Post
Hehe I love a fast, hot horse which is why I prefer TB's! I had to borrow this old fat paint for a show once, he was sooo slow and he did NOT want to go faster than a meandering walk! Boy was I glad when my own horse was back in commission!
We have a slow one at our stables also. He is such A WONDERFUL horse though, don't get me wrong :)

He is just a little...uh...really..BOUNCY!!
Old 07-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #23 
Sapphoira

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRainbowBettaFish View Post
We have a slow one at our stables also. He is such A WONDERFUL horse though, don't get me wrong :)

He is just a little...uh...really..BOUNCY!!
HAHAH "bouncy" is a great way to describe it!!
Sapphoira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #24 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
HAHAH "bouncy" is a great way to describe it!!
yeah, he has a lot of energy in his stride for being 25 yrs old.

UPDATE: The new horse i might be caring for and riding is a 17 yr old male saddlebred. I have been told he is stubborn, but we are looking into him.He is black with a white blaze and stockings.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:37 PM   #25 
Sapphoira

Quote:
yeah, he has a lot of energy in his stride for being 25 yrs old.

UPDATE: The new horse i might be caring for and riding is a 17 yr old male saddlebred. I have been told he is stubborn, but we are looking into him.He is black with a white blaze and stockings.
O.o Saddlebred!! I bet he's going to be GORGEOUS with those markings!
Old 07-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #26 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
O.o Saddlebred!! I bet he's going to be GORGEOUS with those markings!
Cant what to see! Post pics if we get him!

I love the betta in your avi..where did you get him? If he's that beautiful, he has to come from a breeder, right?
Old 07-20-2012, 09:53 PM   #27 
Sapphoira

Quote:
Cant what to see! Post pics if we get him!

I love the betta in your avi..where did you get him? If he's that beautiful, he has to come from a breeder, right?
Actually he was a Petsmart find!! I recently started working there, and I was able to snatch this guy up as soon as he went out on the shelf. Our store actually carries some pretty impressive bettas, I frequently see marbled as well as some of the other colors that you normally see with breeders. We had a black orchid in today, as well as an amazing lavender marbled plakat! I was so tempted... I'm kind of impressed with my store's betta supply, they also change the cups of water twice a day!
Old 07-20-2012, 10:00 PM   #28 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Actually he was a Petsmart find!! I recently started working there, and I was able to snatch this guy up as soon as he went out on the shelf. Our store actually carries some pretty impressive bettas, I frequently see marbled as well as some of the other colors that you normally see with breeders. We had a black orchid in today, as well as an amazing lavender marbled plakat! I was so tempted... I'm kind of impressed with my store's betta supply, they also change the cups of water twice a day!
Black Orchid...at Petsmart?! I wanna go to that petsmart lol
Old 07-20-2012, 10:06 PM   #29 
Sapphoira

Quote:
Black Orchid...at Petsmart?! I wanna go to that petsmart lol
At first I thought he was just a melano black, but then when I picked him up I was like WHOA SHINY!!! Funny thing is people keep buying the red ones and blue ones... and the rare colors like the chocolates, mustard gas, black etc ones are sitting on the shelves! Ah if only I had like 20 tanks! and someone to clean them all for me! The store I work at is in the top 10% of earners in the Petsmart chain I believe, which is probably why they are able to get awesome fish in. Also means as a cashier I never have a minute to breathe, even on "non busy" days!
Old 07-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #30 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
At first I thought he was just a melano black, but then when I picked him up I was like WHOA SHINY!!! Funny thing is people keep buying the red ones and blue ones... and the rare colors like the chocolates, mustard gas, black etc ones are sitting on the shelves! Ah if only I had like 20 tanks! and someone to clean them all for me! The store I work at is in the top 10% of earners in the Petsmart chain I believe, which is probably why they are able to get awesome fish in. Also means as a cashier I never have a minute to breathe, even on "non busy" days!
Don't we all wish we had millions of tanks that cleaned themselves

i know right? Everybody picks the common ones. I dug ALL THE WAY to the back of the shelf in the dark depths of its contents to find Honeycomb. From what i have heard, yellow is NOT common, nor is it rare. He is 3 times smaller than a normal betta, and still is. I wonder if bettas can have "runts" lol. He is still small, but growing

Tags
clydesdale, horse, horseback riding, horses, quarter horse