Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-23-2012, 06:56 AM   #11 
LittleWatty

My Petco gets Bettas anytime between Wed and Fri, with all of their other fish coming in on Thursday (they get all but bettas from a local breeder), and everything non-living on Monday. My Petsmart gets all aquatics on Wednesday, and just about everything else on Monday. So, it probably varies from store to store. I would probably ask when they get their shipments in. It also doesn't hurt to get to know the staff like friends, if they're worth the effort :D One of the Petco employees here has been keeping fish for like 10-15 years, and she's a great help whenever I ask her for something. She recognizes me when I walk in the store now XD
LittleWatty is offline   Reply With Quote