Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-23-2012, 06:59 AM   #1 
LizzyP

Aquabid advice

I've been casually (more like obsessively) looking through Aquabid at all the pretty betta fishies. I just lost my cellophane halfmoon to an unknown death (very tragic as he died during my birthday party) and I'm wanting to get another one. But this time I want something very...Unique. Very, flashy. You know?

I know I have to bid on the fish, I'm familiar with auctions. Lets say I win the fish, then what? I don't really understand after that too much. Does it get shipped to someone, then they ship it to me? Or does the seller ship directly to me?

Can anyone tell me how they acclimate their new fish once they arrive? What about special treatment when they first get there?

I highly doubt I'll buy a fish, but it'd be nice to know incase I got on a splurge. :)

Thanks!
Lizzy
LizzyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:59 PM   #2 
MrVampire181

If you buy from Thailand then they get shipped to someone who ships to you. However for a pet its not worth it due to the insane price of importing.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:04 PM   #3 
Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVampire181 View Post
If you buy from Thailand then they get shipped to someone who ships to you. However for a pet its not worth it due to the insane price of importing.
Agreed. shipping is like 25 dollars USD priority for 1 fish from linda olson, 21 from jeniffer, and plus. thai imports arent good pets as they dont last long in the US. I think you should buy from a US seller such as Martinismommy. once again shipping is expensive. wait for the weather to cool down. otherwise youll have to pay express. Bettascapes is one or the only US sellers thats constantly selling fish and offers cheap shipping. she is actually selling most of her fish at a really good price right now...
Mo is online now   Reply With Quote