Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #1 
Aahnay

white spots

My betta has white spots similar to the ones on this fish.

They are between the rays (not sure what the correct term is, sorry). And on the last ray of the dorsal, there is one too, and that ray is always floppy. The spot there is a bit elongated, but still tiny.

Im trying to get some pics. I thought it was the fish, not any infections. It hasnt changed since I brought him home, on wed or thurs last. Im tired, cant recall.

here and here I have one more but it needs to be edited.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #2 
Aahnay

and here

Ive been watching him for the last few minutes, and he came close to view, while eating. More interested in the food, then the fact i was watching. I think he is just fine (knock on wood) and that is the web between the rays.

The one part that is elongated, is that way because it is a wider distance between the rays. I think anyway.

Ok, and he also has tiny white dots on his head, one above each eye, lots on his muzzle, one behind each gill cover/pec. I cant see them very much under the led, but can see them when turning on the brighter led flashlight.

I think they are just his scales? They are not changing either. But after reading about the sick fish, I have to ask.

Last edited by Aahnay; 07-23-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote