Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #11 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShainax View Post
This made me cry.
(((Shainax))) It's okay... I'm feeling better today, and I know hubby will have work soon. I guess a good cry was needed...thanks hon
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #12 
lvandert

lol yeah its all good now. I'm happy to hear your getting better, now go brighten your day and "let the sun shine!!!"
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:28 AM   #13 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvandert View Post
lol yeah its all good now. I'm happy to hear your getting better, now go brighten your day and "let the sun shine!!!"
Glad everything is good there...and yes, I am going to enjoy every second of this beautiful, sunny day...maybe head to the beach to take some photos..I don't know yet..still sitting enjoying a cup of tea and some relaxing music.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:32 PM   #14 
dramaqueen
Banned

Kim, I'm so sorry about all your troubles. I'll be praying for you. We're here for you if you need us.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:14 AM   #15 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Kim, I'm so sorry about all your troubles. I'll be praying for you. We're here for you if you need us.
Thanks so much DQ...Hubby is still looking for work, so am I. The thing with my daughter is the hardest to deal with, but I must give it to God. I can't do anything about other people's actions, only my own..sigh. I miss her. I do my best to stay positive every day. I am blessed in so many ways, I need to focus on those things. Thanks again...hugs.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #16 
dramaqueen
Banned

*hugs back* I don't understand people who try to cause problems for other people. We're dealing with a cousin who says rude, hateful stuff to other people rlthen denies saying those things.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #17 
teeneythebetta

I'm so sorry. You've been through a lot in such a short amount of time. I can't wait for you to tell us that your husband got the job! Keepin you in my prayers.

I hope that somehow, someway. Your daughter reads this and realizes that she needs you, and you need her.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:39 AM   #18 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
*hugs back* I don't understand people who try to cause problems for other people. We're dealing with a cousin who says rude, hateful stuff to other people rlthen denies saying those things.
I know...it's so unreal to me. I just don't understand why anyone would want behave that way. I just have to keep asking myself "Why" someone who supposedly loves me would want to separate me from my own daughter...only God knows.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:42 AM   #19 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
I'm so sorry. You've been through a lot in such a short amount of time. I can't wait for you to tell us that your husband got the job! Keepin you in my prayers.

I hope that somehow, someway. Your daughter reads this and realizes that she needs you, and you need her.
Thank you so much teeney...I need the prayers so much now. I know that hubby will have a job any day. I know that there is a reason for all of this. I know that in time, my girl will realize how much I love her. I guess after so many years, I'm tired of trying to "prove" my love for her...ugh, not in my hands. I just wish my heart didn't hurt so much.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:18 PM   #20 
Bettanewbie60

It's getting tougher by the day to deal with the heartache of missing my daughter...I keep wanting to send her messages on FB, call her phone etc., but I've already done all that, and no response. It's like she wants to torture me. I still don't even know what I did! I can forgive my sister for doing this to me, though that doesn't mean I have to let her back into my life. I feel like both she and my daughter are being so cruel...one day my daughter and I were fine..the next day she hates me? What the heck could happen in just a few hours...I know my sister said something to her...I just don't know what, because my daughter never told me, she just posted some nasty stuff on facebook about family "mocking her, and talking behind her back"..sigh, then she removed me from her family list, and quit talking to me. God please...I need your help with this. I don't know what to do anymore..it hurts so much.