Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #11 
lelei

"Nathan"and "Jay" look like A/B fishy's!!!
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:02 PM   #12 
squidward89

i LOVE the name pickles.
squidward89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #13 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettaboytroy View Post
"Toki"
I am in LOVE with TOKI (cute name BTW) he is soooo amazing! Where did you get him, judging by his finnage and his unique color i am assuming you got him from a breeder?
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:05 PM   #14 
bettaboytroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelei View Post
Wow..stunning fishy's!! I adore those names.. Did something happen to "Pickles" tail? "Washington has beautiful coloring..Where did you get them all? are they Petco/Petsmart finds?
Pickles is a doubletail. Not sure why his tail is "feathered" like that. Guess its always been that way. The reason I bought him originally were his eyes. He was from Petco and when I got him he had the coolest white eyes. Not diseased but I think genetically? He had black pupils but the rest of the eyes were white. I remember he would not eat for the longest time when I got him. Live bbs were the only thing I could get him to eat. He was also very thin and had a crooked body. Unfortunately with age he lost the white eyes but fortunately he is now a good eater and his posture is normal. He has always had a mixture of blue and chocolate coloring. He is much more blue than he was back then.

My betta's so far have come from 4 different sources: Petco, Petsmart, and 2 lfs. Washington is from a lfs that deals with almost exclusively betta's. I think he gets his fish from Thailand. Been reluctant to use Aqua Bid which is probably a good thing LOL.
bettaboytroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #15 
bettaboytroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidward89 View Post
i LOVE the name pickles.
Named him after Pickles the drummer from Metalocalypse. It's where I got Nathan and Toki's names from too. I'm kind of a metal guy.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #16 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Pickles is a doubletail. Not sure why his tail is "feathered" like that. Guess its always been that way. The reason I bought him originally were his eyes. He was from Petco and when I got him he had the coolest white eyes. Not diseased but I think genetically? He had black pupils but the rest of the eyes were white. I remember he would not eat for the longest time when I got him. Live bbs were the only thing I could get him to eat. He was also very thin and had a crooked body. Unfortunately with age he lost the white eyes but fortunately he is now a good eater and his posture is normal. He has always had a mixture of blue and chocolate coloring. He is much more blue than he was back then.

My betta's so far have come from 4 different sources: Petco, Petsmart, and 2 lfs. Washington is from a lfs that deals with almost exclusively betta's. I think he gets his fish from Thailand. Been reluctant to use Aqua Bid which is probably a good thing LOL.
Very unique eyes indeed
Old 07-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #17 
bettaboytroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRainbowBettaFish View Post
I am in LOVE with TOKI (cute name BTW) he is soooo amazing! Where did you get him, judging by his finnage and his unique color i am assuming you got him from a breeder?
He is my oldest fish. I can't remember where I got him but it was not a breeder. I think he was from Petco? Unfortunately he is not doing well at the moment and is medicating. The picture is not the most recent.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #18 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
He is my oldest fish. I can't remember where I got him but it was not a breeder. I think he was from Petco? Unfortunately he is not doing well at the moment and is medicating. The picture is not the most recent.
I am sorry! Hope he gets better!
Old 07-14-2012, 11:52 PM   #19 
bettaboytroy

"Adrian" My Regular Plakat from lfs.
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2012, 09:49 PM   #20 
bettaboytroy

My female "Kolacky". Two views in different lighting. The darker photo is more true.
Attached Images